2023 Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

What is the final day to buy them. Can we wait till payday, or do we need a payment plan tonight?
Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit? Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
I also want to know the last day to buy. Is it the end of 2023? The launch of the next league? Or what?
Still haven't received my physical goods and support is no help.

I bought them December 2022.

Don't buy these they are scamming their customers.

Edit: GGG replied below. GGG also replied in an email, and after 11 months they still do not have my single t shirt in stock. Insane.

"
"We've heard back about this and it appears that we're waiting for additional stock for your t-shirt, however, we'll get this sent out as soon as we can. We will send out the relevant tracking information via private message on our website once the distributor has provided us with that information.

I apologise for the delay, however, if you've got any other questions, please let us know."

They have literally had 11 months to give me a T-shirt. It's a T-shirt, Not rocket science. This is literally making me go insane. They can't even give me an estimate on when they will have it.
Last edited by Skeptec on Nov 7, 2023, 8:58:34 PM
"
Skeptec wrote:

Hi Skeptec, I understand you're frustrated and I am very sorry for this. I found your email to Support and can see that you are currently awaiting a response as we have had to contact DPI for further information - we are currently awaiting a response from them.

To anyone else who may come across this post please feel free to private message me if you are having issues with your physical items and I will do my best to assist further.
"
Skeptec wrote:

That is crazy. In the past it took about 4-6 months to get delivery and even that was unbelievably slow and unreliable. Can't imagine waiting a year, holy cow. No thank you.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Still no Original Sin in Uniques for Voidborn Reliquary Key
Definitely loving the direction MTXs are going right now. Another floating one would be awesome. :)
Is there a chance you can offer the exact date for when the packs are gone? I find it very important to know and I guess i'm dumb if it's in the post but I can't seem to find the exact day >.<.
The last support pack is very expensive for us who live in Brazil...
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(
"
Enyrgis wrote:
What is the final day to buy them. Can we wait till payday, or do we need a payment plan tonight?
contact ggg support they can help you save it
Last edited by AltZBeYourSelf on Nov 8, 2023, 10:58:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info