2023 Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

Now I'm excited to see the 2024 Core Supporter Packs <3 Hope it kicks ass!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Hopefully we are getting some details soon when next league will happen..
"
TaiyoAsano wrote:
Hi, are we able to upgrade the 2023 core supporter packs into the new core supporter packs?

No. They always start 'upgrading' from scratch. There's even a point before which buying regular ($5/$10/$20) packs will not count towards the new packs.

They'll post all the cutoff dates and everything at some point.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
What exactly is in a few weeks ? Is it when the new league starts?
We should have more game modes where your damage dosn't rly matter. Just play smart and efficient!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Still waiting on the t-shirt from last year... i'll wait till i receive that before buying the next pack
Last edited by 1869Flame on Nov 6, 2023, 12:43:54 PM
You want us to pay like 200$+ a month don't you. I mean do the math. Getting one league pack and all the supporter packs for the year, plus the fomo passes.

The pack contents just need to be put in the shop permanently. It's so gross. I really could give it all a pass if not for the fomo and packaging. It's so shady.

I really wanna support TOTA, I love the fact that there's a safe way to level a defensive character now, but I need to know if it's going core, and in what form.

I'm not optimistic, you seem fanatically opposed to any kind of story avoidance. Setting that aside however I am highly unlikely to spend more any time soon.

You made it feel bad. If I spend less than 90$ you made it feel like I'm wasting my money. So I end up not buying anything at all. I'm glad I have mtx from previous eras when things weren't priced and sold like this.

Edit: I really wish the community would admit to itself that if GGG just gave all the mtx away and put a donate button the game would collapse.

That means the shade is foundational to the game now. I wish we had some mechanism of reform beyond complaint and begging.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Nov 6, 2023, 1:35:47 PM
"
Innomen wrote:
You want us to pay like 200$+ a month don't you. I mean do the math. Getting one league pack and all the supporter packs for the year, plus the fomo passes.

The pack contents just need to be put in the shop permanently. It's so gross. I really could give it all a pass if not for the fomo and packaging. It's so shady.

I really wanna support TOTA, I love the fact that there's a safe way to level a defensive character now, but I need to know if it's going core, and in what form.

I'm not optimistic, you seem fanatically opposed to any kind of story avoidance. Setting that aside however I am highly unlikely to spend more any time soon.

You made it feel bad. If I spend less than 90$ you made it feel like I'm wasting my money. So I end up not buying anything at all. I'm glad I have mtx from previous eras when things weren't priced and sold like this.

Edit: I really wish the community would admit to itself that if GGG just gave all the mtx away and put a donate button the game would collapse.

That means the shade is foundational to the game now. I wish we had some mechanism of reform beyond complaint and begging.

You support game or not, you want this supporter pack or not, where is your problem? You don't like you don't buy, you can't afford you don't buy and the opposite. What makes you spend 90$ and feel bad? MTXs are much better than before, i would like you to do the math, how much you spend on packs/points and divide that by playtime and you gonna get how much you spend per hour of gameplay. And i think you never had that good deal.
Since i started i was saying to myself that this packs and mtxs are super expensive and i probably won't spend any money beside on stash tabs, and here i am with 400$ worth of supporter packs.
And probably gonna spend more on core/league supporter packs if either league or packs are gonna be good.
This year core packs were awesome even tho i didn't bought them all, i'm curious what GGG is going to come up with in new packs.
Last edited by Deskowicz on Nov 6, 2023, 2:36:15 PM
Please add a counter here and in game eg.: dd mm:hh which ends 24h before real end of last possibke purchase date.
"
mosedox wrote:
If anyone forget about it...These packs actually hints for next expansion. Taken example of supporter packs resembled the guardians and the conquerors. So next expansion is going to about atlas war (again) with 5 voids main villain entities?

We were already supposed to get "new" content as is for endgame lore with the current core supporter packs aka a few leagues ago, but they've already mentioned that we don't get any new content as it is for the story. Means the next core packs are going to be just a random pick once again without any real connection to the game's endgame/lore content. The 2022 core packs at least resembled the eater and exarch being endgame, so did the 2020 core packs with Sirus and his company.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info