2023 Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

"
BlueKagu wrote:
"
cimpeanu wrote:
what is the end date for the core packs exactly? :)

Probably by the end of the month;

I just bought it as I don't want to have any regret, like when I missed Orion :)

Ohman same! I am so sad I missed the Orion supporter packs :(
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
it will end on Dec 31? i Want to buy it, but no money at the moment.
I would typically support GGG but what is the point now when they have abandoned poe1 for poe2? No thank you. Poe1 is a disappointment, every league. My wallet is closed.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
It's real shame, I was waiting to purchase the voidborn at the last second. But now since the regional pricing in Epic Store is gone I really cannot afford it. Big dissapointment on my end tbh.
Will we be able to see the next supporter pack before the removal? I would like to see what the next supporter would look like first so I can decide whether or not I would buy the supporter packs available at the moment.
"
Will we be able to see the next supporter pack before the removal? I would like to see what the next supporter would look like first so I can decide whether or not I would buy the supporter packs available at the moment.

yes pls
Last edited by okilydokily on Nov 15, 2023, 6:17:18 AM
Does this year's core support pack end at the end of the month or does it go away sooner?

Also do the new core supporter packs get shown prior to the old ones being removed, or are they removed first then the new ones are shown?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info