In a few weeks the 2023 Core Supporter Packs will leave the store forever to make way for a new set of packs, so you don’t have much time left to purchase one if you would like.

Each Core supporter pack contains points to spend in the store and exclusive in-game microtransactions which are only available in supporter packs and will not appear in the store. There are also physical items available, like Path of Exile t-shirts, hoodies and a pack of signed art packs in higher tiers.

This floating fiery fiend is using the Voidborn Body Armour, Eternal Flame Wings, Vulcan Weapon, Brimstone Weapon Effect, Infernal Celestial Shield, Scavenger Character Effect, and the Hellfire Helmet, Helmet Attachment, Gloves, and Boots.

The Voidborn Supporter Pack also allows you to leave your mark on Path of Exile by nominating your choice of unique item, selecting its visual effect and writing a message to display when a player opens the chest containing the item. Whilst you can redeem this after the packs are removed from the store, we would like to remind all Voidborn Supporters to submit their unique if you haven't already.

This pristine poltergeist is using the Tormentor Body Armour, Wormhole Back Attachment, Warlock Daggers and the Chronomancer Boots, Gloves and Helmet.

If you're interested in getting one of the 2023 Core Supporter Packs but you're not sure you'll be able to do so in time, we'd recommend setting up a payment plan which can reserve a pack for you for up to three months after the commencement of your plan. Just email us in advance at support@grindinggear.com, we'll be happy to help you!

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Looking forward to the next core pack, hopefully something awesome the Atlas hideout.
I would buy supporter packs on console but I don't see myself playing the console version if PoE2 won't feature crossplay with PC.
I bought the 2nd core but I think I will hold off for now, the bloody one scares me lmfao xD
Guess it's almost time to spend another 480.
Hard one to top, good luck guys!
Pog
hopefully not another batch of more fire themed packs.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Please let me spend my $480 as soon as possible GGG.
Winter's white blanket swaddles all.
Can’t wait for the new Packs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info