November 2023 Events

League beta test
No HC? No SSF?
Especially since Blast of the Past isn't Voided, that's the perfect opportunity to bring back some recombinators in the permanent league (some people care), that's the whole point of making them non-voided, so why only give this opportunity to sc trade players and not ssf or hc players???
(✿ =‿‿=)
I don't think this will be enough to make me want to leave Diablo 4.

Krangle event, thats a pass.
Sentinel and Bird goes squwarrrk with 5x exp loss, sounds boring
Unending is voided so a waste of my time

Guess i could spare 3 hours for lvl 50 in senti/ Squark and LOGOUT
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
"
Inscaped wrote:
Kinda weird that so many people disappointed. Just a reminder that devs can't please everyone

I mean they just arbitrarily disabled multiple modes that are always available in almost all previous events so while they don't need to please everyone... They also do not need to just up and exclude significant chunks of players with no reasoning and no precedent.

We've all heard them say countless times that "mode flags" like SSF and HC are just a matter of ticking a check box...
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
DerkMaestro wrote:
Group play abusers are gonna be happy to grab about 70% of the pool. Classic

How that? what stops you from leveling up to 90-95 by your own? events last long enough to achieve that even as a solo player.
And for the non raffle prices, even if it was ssf the usual party players are more than capable to even win solo, so it wouldn't change anything.
In the end you still get your chance to hit or miss a raffle reward if you level up your character lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
I don't think this will be enough to make me want to leave Diablo 4.

Krangle event, thats a pass.
Sentinel and Bird goes squwarrrk with 5x exp loss, sounds boring
Unending is voided so a waste of my time

Guess i could spare 3 hours for lvl 50 in senti/ Squark and LOGOUT

Why even bother come to the forums if you're just gonna post "i'm not touching this game, d4 better"
why not go to their forums and praise them there...
"
No HC? No SSF?
Especially since Blast of the Past isn't Voided, that's the perfect opportunity to bring back some recombinators in the permanent league (some people care), that's the whole point of making them non-voided, so why only give this opportunity to sc trade players and not ssf or hc players???

yea this feels arbitrary. First non voided event in forever and they exclude any mode I care about.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
1st of all, AWESOME.

Some new ideas, interesting how it will turn out.
Will play all 3, that's 90% of positive.

15 min shift for 3rd is great improvement from 1h shifts in Flashback.

10% of negative would be:

For me it's sad that it's all trade, i hoped there will be atleast SSF option, but it is what it is. (i suppose self imposed rules as long time ago).

Ruthless gamers i feel for you!

If Hideout statues was atleast based by each base class it would have something to strive for.

Going for Statues becomes pointless, as 1-2 groups ("The big boys" will be there for sure and ladder will be closed in less than 2 days (prob around 35-40h from start), kinda sad).

I suppose will just hit 95 in all events for 1 draw. (Don't get me wrong i'll have a lot of fun, but there is nothing to push yourself towards to, as it's trade and certain strategies with group play in trade is..... to good.)

2 Things i hope to change: (that probably won't happen)
1.) Class based (not Ascendancy)
2.) Some other options for different league option (Trade,HC,SSF).
Last edited by ArtaEva on Oct 25, 2023, 4:14:35 AM
Good chance for people to get recombinators.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Omg, these events are worse than D4?
50% xp loss
no SSF
Sad times

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info