November 2023 Events

Blast From The Past: I love that you guys constantly support your game and I am super excited for POE2 but I have to give criticism where it is due. I want you guys to realize that many of us are Sick and Tired of havign to re-level characeters all the time. It's not difficult it's just TIME CONSUMING and I hate to break it to the devs but Life Is Short. You can't expect us to keep doing this.

So here's an idea: Why couldn't you create this Blast From The Past feature as an optional box that you can check in your menu which adds this Kelandra and Sentinel content to each area? So EVERYONE can play? So I can do this on my L90 character? Why does the POE experience always have to be defined by making new characters? This is 100% the worst part of your game. This is the reason I quit playing 4 years ago only to return for Ancestor league in order to explore a lot of the content I had missed. You guys really know how to drop the ball. For interesting content to often be hidden behind the creation of a new character. And it doesn't matter to me if this is the standard for ''diablo'' type games. You are GGG. You are innovators. You can set your own Standards. You don't need to play by anyone's rules. There has to be a better way surely?

People Have Lives.

Not everyone has a lot of time to play! 1 week leagues? so i have to run through the mundane super easy campaign each time to explore content that i missed in the years prior? So I have to take the boredom of that campaign and mix it with the fun of the new (to me) interesting content... Thanks.

I'll probably have some real fun with this but it sucks knowing these are going to be temporary characters that i will just throw away after it's done.
Last edited by IcyMist27 on Oct 24, 2023, 11:34:16 PM
Started at PoE at 3.19
Now I get the chance to play Old Leagues
LOGIN D4BAD
Huge disappointment.
Worst events in the history of PoE.
Why do you discriminate against HC players?
Henio
The Krangled Passives is an amazing idea. I think that has the potential to be exceptionally fun and yet I have a feeling perfectionist oriented players will be super upset about it. because they can't follow a build guide (aka cheat codes).

But for players who appreciate a challenge this is a better way to play. poe1 is too easy honestly and this makes for a fresh experience.
Second best league ever (Kalandra) with the worst league ever (Sentinel).
Nice!
(PS Bring back original Scourge League pretty please!)

Nice mix of events. Unexpected amount of effort put into them. Time to buy supporter packs again I guess.
Last edited by whyBish on Oct 24, 2023, 11:45:24 PM
"
IcyMist27 wrote:
The Krangled Passives is an amazing idea. I think that has the potential to be exceptionally fun and yet I have a feeling perfectionist oriented players will be super upset about it. because they can't follow a build guide (aka cheat codes).

The krangling is the same for all players so the passive tree will be crowdsourced within the first hour and possibly within Path of Building (branch?) soon after? TBH hiding the nodes only really affects those people who don't internet.
Last edited by whyBish on Oct 24, 2023, 11:48:24 PM
original harvest nonvoid when?
Will krangled passives skill tree gonna be new or same as last year?
Hype! Thanks for the events and the possible rewards!Looking forward for them!
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info