November 2023 Events

WHERE IS HARDCORE AND SOLO HARDCORE? WHY I NEED TO BE SOLO VERSUS PARTY PLAYERS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ARE U GOOD??????????
Why do I need to have friends to win this race?

Please add salo or some non-party event with a different prize pool, because the party players will take all the prizes.
Last edited by Artesquel on Oct 25, 2023, 4:45:37 AM
"
imanubcake wrote:

Why even bother come to the forums if you're just gonna post "i'm not touching this game, d4 better"
why not go to their forums and praise them there...

Ah thats an easy one, people who are passionate about something like a genre or specific games in it, often want to express dissatisfaction with feedback directed at the maker of the game they wish was better.

Hope this helps you understand.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Just read the fine print... did I get that right? 5x the exp loss? So 50% exp loss? Damn.
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
GERCSI wrote:
"
blackjack11 wrote:
WTF,no HC?!?!!?!!?!?!?!

I have dealt with the fact that GGG switched to SC in mind when developing/balancing the game many years ago, but no we don't even get HC events? Seriously wtf? Are those servers costs gonna make you bankrupt? That's absolutely unacceptable.

you could just delete your character whenever you die... just sayin

It's like saying if there is 200m dash and someone wants to do 100m dash he could stop running at 100m.
"
alhazred70 wrote:
"
imanubcake wrote:

Why even bother come to the forums if you're just gonna post "i'm not touching this game, d4 better"
why not go to their forums and praise them there...

Ah thats an easy one, people who are passionate about something like a genre or specific games in it, often want to express dissatisfaction with feedback directed at the maker of the game they wish was better.

Hope this helps you understand.

That's been all his "feedback" since before d4 came out.
Just constant how d4 is apparently better.
Last edited by imanubcake on Oct 25, 2023, 5:31:33 AM
"
Deskowicz wrote:
"
Nayati150 wrote:
What about Solo-Self found ? Will we be able to play those events in it ?

Yeah just don't interact with anything and you are SSF.

People want to play with/against others that play by same rulesets, but not with self-impose extra rulesets.

It's same as there is 2 teams 1 team plays basketball and other team plays football(soccer), "BUT it's still game with a ball".
Last edited by ArtaEva on Oct 25, 2023, 6:13:57 AM
"
Kshatry wrote:
"
You lose 5x experience upon death.

As in 50%(events) vs 10%(non-events)?
Pretty much.
To be clear 0% act 1-5, 25% act 6-10 ,50% loss in any area reached from the map device and the Eternal Labyrinth.
Poggies! But no endless Heist Sadge...
i just hope Sentinel comes back permanently
i am my own cockblock

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info