November 2023 Events

This is a limited time 1 week event, then you guys didn't make it SSF ? Even not a single one ? Are you serious ? Even top streamers of PoE showed how effective group farming is this league.

I guess these are more like a couple of hours event for me then. Just reach 50 in 2 and done.

With these events which are not SSF and have 50% experience penalty, now everyone knows that GGG is promoting aurabot + carry + mf play style. Streamers showed how powerful it is in league now there is even an official event supporting it. You might as well remove SSF from next league.
Last edited by dianopik on Oct 25, 2023, 6:33:09 AM
I really didn't think anyone would complain about these but what do you know, some people are just never happy. Crazy
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░ le toucan ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░has ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░ been trade muted ░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
SC + SSF + HC + HCSSF+ 1MONTHS
2 x additional Rogue Exiles
2 x additional Invasion Bosses
1 x additional Breach
2 x additional Strongboxes
3 x Tormented Spirits
2 x additional Perandus Chests and a 33% chance to spawn Cadiro
Beyond
3 x additional Rare Monster Packs with Nemesis Mods
3 x additional Magic Monster Packs with Bloodlines
1 additional Abyss
2 x additional Harbingers

This was an incredible event, everyone was playing together tracking maps event.

What we now have is... I don't know might play blast from the past but the rest feel like lab experiment designed to be either a frustrating event or a twitch ad for next league.

Krangled passives is such a cop out. It is just weak tree and weak characters.

Even when everything is mapped, it sucks. Character power is nerfed. GGG is getting so lazy, they scramble the passives and somehow think that's an event.
No SSF or HC is terrible idea. What happened to the old GGG that catered to all players?
I like these 1-week events cause of hardcore ssf.

Please make hardcore SSF event in December.
:(
Why i have this idea that events is test for future Crossplay.
What the reason behind decision to not include hc mode in the events?
Blast form the past should last longer, at least 2 Weeks.
The idea of an inmap mechanic and an offmap mechanic as a combo for blast from the past is really cool, should be playble every off-season and for longer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info