0.10.7 Patch Notes and adjustments to Season Two Race times

"
Agent956 wrote:

Did you even read what the gentleman wrote? He wants a way to bind movement to a key without taking up a skill/action slot.

Honestly, no, I missed that part of his request. Sorry.
"
Dreggon wrote:

A 24-hour solo league restricted to 1 hour of gameplay per person - so everybody can participate, but nobody has an advantage. Think of it like a one-hour league that runs all day.

Every Day 1 hour solo gamplay per 24h, just amazing idea sir :)
IGN : Kaelhula
"
Nagisan wrote:
"
sputter wrote:
"
Nagisan wrote:
Still waiting on a Move Only keybind.....I suppose I can create a workaround by putting Move Only in the middle mouse slot then binding that slot to spacebar or something, but it would be nice if I didn't have to waste one of the very limited skill slots to do this.

Wait what? They just gave us a bunch more key options and you can put move to any of them...
Last I checked, there was no "Move Only" bind in the Input section of the options menu....if I'm wrong on that, then please do tell.

What I'm saying, is the only way to use the "Move Only" command, is to replace one of your skill slots with it, meaning anyone who wants to do this loses a skill slot compared to someone who doesn't want to do this.

They need to make Move Only a bindable action, not a skill.

This^.

It should be bindable to any key, including the current default action keys.
-ign rptd (Hardcore) _riptide (default and that's an underscore too)
Last edited by riptid3 on Apr 18, 2013, 4:55:01 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
H2oGatesy wrote:
Well Im disapointed..... again.

After throwing the towel in with the horrible race times in season one, I had a small hope that S2 would be better.... oh well.

I will just stay away longer. I always said that I'll keep supporting a game as long as it keeps supporting me. Looks like I'll wait to see how S3 turns out, although I dont hold out much hope.

Your timezone has events at 8pm and midnight - what times would you prefer?

Thanks for reading/responding Chris.

I'll start by saying 8pm is great. I think midnight is not really for my time zone anyway, certaintly not when you consider that it is the "start" time, not finish. I guess that 7pm and 9pm would be ideal. Really I was just hoping that we could have more then one race per night weekdays.

Thanks again for the time spent trying to get this right.
Gatesy
Garriff
Cuddlz
BorrowedTime
I think that S2 race times are a vast improvement over S1 times. At least GGG/Devs are listening (& personally responding) to players concerns, which is evident in the staggered race times for the next season. Not to mention basically doubling the amount of races, increasing the pool of prizes, and just earlier Qarl lowered the minimum point teir in the 1hr solo race.

Right on GGG, that's why I contribute. These guys genuinely care and are attempting to make the game better.

With that said, no one time is ever going to satisfy everyone. The poster above mentioned 7PM would be ideal ... for him. Not for me, that's when I get off work. In my case 8PM would be ideal, but I understand that doesn't work for everyone. Heck there are 200+ races, I doubt it was GGGs intention for people to attempt all of them. 99% of us here are not no-life, so imo the current structure is a good start. It's a building block, S1 will help S2, and I'm certain S2 will make S3 better.
BLAMT!
I'd like them to test time block races that take place within say a 6 hour block and when your character reaches 60 minutes played time you freeze. I'd happily give up the first to X and first full clear prizes for something like this.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Wow great patch. This game gets better and better.

GG GGG!
who the hell needed increased light radius ?

crafting is only going to get tougher now, like it isnt insane already.

at least for reduced attribute mod i can see some use, minor as it is, but light is just .. adding stuff just for sake of adding stuff
A stranger like no otherther,
Faced the wall of the Umbra,

@Yastro
Hi,guys!

"Added new Item Mods - "of the Worthy" and "of the Apt": Reduced attribute requirements to equip an item." - U R not serious,right? Just say plz that its a Joke. Its not a Diablo 3. Why?! Is it so easy to craft smthn or get a nice roll from any drop? Why U wanna add that crappy mod? Plz fix it back cause If see it on my Vaal Regalia after next roll I wont stand it T__T. There will be a possibility that I'll Vendor all my stuff,orbs,chars & quit like alot of another players who have not yet understood what will this innovation.

Thanks for the Game, I sincerely hope not the last time.
IGN:Baka_Sensei
My Little Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/263282
"
Zelpo wrote:
I think that S2 race times are a vast improvement over S1 times. At least GGG/Devs are listening (& personally responding) to players concerns, which is evident in the staggered race times for the next season. Not to mention basically doubling the amount of races, increasing the pool of prizes, and just earlier Qarl lowered the minimum point teir in the 1hr solo race.

Right on GGG, that's why I contribute. These guys genuinely care and are attempting to make the game better.

Absolutely going with that, they try hard to make it good for almost Everbody without screwing up the System.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info