0.10.7 Patch Notes and adjustments to Season Two Race times

"
faugusto1983 wrote:
New content and races is awesome but are there any plans whatsoever to optimize the game and improve on the combat mechanics? Or will these not be further worked on?

What specifically are you looking for them to work on exactly?

As far as I can tell the combat seems smooth and works well.
Self proclaimed noob to the core, but still hardcore
"
Artimunor wrote:

not true: open beta's these days are like soft-launching the game..
we wont see hordes of new players as a result of the real launch, perhaps if they will at the same time do a huge marketing campaign they will reach more potential players and we would see a small influx of new players but nothing more.

I think they should get it on Steam at release. Although the platform is annoying it has a huge ability to give exposure to the game and to build out a much larger community. Spiral Knights, another F2P game, saw a HUGE influx of new players just by being available on Steam.
Self proclaimed noob to the core, but still hardcore
You really fucked up the time table.
If a regular working european (that means gaming after working hours) wants to play 1 hour solo. When he can do it? Once in a month or two? Weekends doesn't count.
I cant for the life of me figure out why people cant start the race on their own time, and have it end 3 hours after they begin.
IGN: Iolar
any info on next patch?
When 1.08? ;O

Usually theres been info about patch alot earlier =o
"
Martozo wrote:
You really fucked up the time table.
If a regular working european (that means gaming after working hours) wants to play 1 hour solo. When he can do it? Once in a month or two? Weekends doesn't count.
This is exactly what the east coast of the US has had to deal with since races began. Welcome to my world. I still see at least a couple of time slots that should be fairly Euro-working-class friendly, though (GMT 17:00, GMT 21:00, GMT 00:00), one of those should certainly suit virtually every working class individual in Europe.

Now imagine that you're on GMT, and the 21:00 time was missing, you'd be living my racing life (before the race time changes from this patch).
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Logged in today and the game behaved as though it was re-updating to .10.7 yet again .. What gives?
IGN: AllThingsEvil
new 8 mega patch with no patch notes :(
0.10.8 ... Anyone home?
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info