0.10.7 Patch Notes and adjustments to Season Two Race times

Regarding the race changes, Carl explains:

"
Qarl wrote:
We have received a lot of feedback from our East Coast US players on race times. For the first two weeks, we have moved races 16, 22 and 52 from time zones that were already well represented into the EST 8pm slot. We will make sure week 3 and onward provide good weekday times for working East Coast US players!

We have received a lot of feedback that we need simultaneous party/solo events. We did run some of these events during the interim period, which didn't look like successes. Based on the replies and PMs, we will trial another set of simultaneous events in week 3 of races to see how they work out within a race period. We do recognise some players are very competitive solo racers, which is why the signature race, with dedicated prizes, was created.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Apr 18, 2013, 4:18:30 AM
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Nothing regarding the major controversy raised around Multistrike/Lightning Strike?

It's covered in the patch notes.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
H2oGatesy wrote:
Well Im disapointed..... again.

After throwing the towel in with the horrible race times in season one, I had a small hope that S2 would be better.... oh well.

I will just stay away longer. I always said that I'll keep supporting a game as long as it keeps supporting me. Looks like I'll wait to see how S3 turns out, although I dont hold out much hope.

Your timezone has events at 8pm and midnight - what times would you prefer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info