0.10.7 Patch Notes and adjustments to Season Two Race times

I'm guessing Chris must be sick.Feel better Chris
I don't think there will be any patch this week since they re working on this

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/352437
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Is there a update this week ? Will Build of the Week return as you promised ? Inform us.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Still no information about the last 8MB patch :(
I just saw that there are 12 minute races. What are the point rewards for those?
IGN: Iolar
Concerning the race times for the upcoming season 3 races... I live and work in the Est time zone and have only the 5pm, 8pm and 11pm races available to me without really messing with my work schedule so I was hoping that maybe you could look into adjusting the race times to be similar to the morning times. Early races run at 6am, 8am, 10am and 1pm so I propose opening up times of 5pm, 7pm, 9pm and 11pm Est time to give us a chance to participate in more races. I'm not suggesting putting races in every time slot but the altered schedule would give me the potential to get into 2 or maybe even 3 races on a daily basis and if you had a day with a bunch of 60min or 90min races then I would be able to get involved in them all. So many races available early but we in the Est time zone need a few more in the evening. Thanks for listening, this is a great game and I really enjoy the races but I am just hoping to be able to get registered for more of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info