0.10.7 Patch Notes and adjustments to Season Two Race times

Honestly i am really disappointed at race times.
My time zone is same as UK that means means the available race times for me during working days would be the 6 pm and the 10pm races.
Since i cant be at home from work at 6pm the only races left would be the 10pm ones, but then i go check the calendars and many working days there aren't any.

In fact there are only 5 races at that time on working days (at released so far):

S02E002 - Weekrace not exactly my race as i cant play daily that many hours
S02E020 - 200 minutes races which means 3h20m = playing until 01:20am on a weekday
S02E041 - 90 min this is a perfect race length at this time of night
SO2E046 - 1 Month race - again not exactly my race as i cant play daily that many hours
SO2E053 - 200 minutes races which means 3h20m = playing until 01:20am on a weekday

I understand that you trying to suit more diferent times zones but at this rate i will hardly be able to race on weekdays. I understand that working people is not a relevant target for you guys but it would be awsome if you could fit some short duration races at those times (0-2h races) in the gap's where there aren't any.

Maybe it is just me or few of us that look at this calendar and think they will probably only try to make 1 of those races.

Thank you for reading this.
"
sputter wrote:
"
Nagisan wrote:
Still waiting on a Move Only keybind.....I suppose I can create a workaround by putting Move Only in the middle mouse slot then binding that slot to spacebar or something, but it would be nice if I didn't have to waste one of the very limited skill slots to do this.

Wait what? They just gave us a bunch more key options and you can put move to any of them...
Last I checked, there was no "Move Only" bind in the Input section of the options menu....if I'm wrong on that, then please do tell.

What I'm saying, is the only way to use the "Move Only" command, is to replace one of your skill slots with it, meaning anyone who wants to do this loses a skill slot compared to someone who doesn't want to do this.

They need to make Move Only a bindable action, not a skill.
~IGN: Nagisan
"
Qarl wrote:

We do recognise some players are very competitive solo racers, which is why the signature race, with dedicated prizes, was created.

A 45 minute race would have been better than the 135 minute one I reckon.

I think the best race solution is in my sig. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Just out of curiosity, does Qarl(Carl) play Invoker in DotA 2?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Please nerf more skills
thanks!
"
ganjarak wrote:
Please nerf more skills
thanks!

What got nerfed besides an obviously unintended mechanic for the support gem?
"
We have received a lot of feedback that we need simultaneous party/solo events. We did run some of these events during the interim period, which didn't look like successes.

Well i know, myself, i was taking a break durring the seasons break... i didnt evne know you were trying the solo/party until i tried out one random race and saw the options... i think you used a bad sample set... you have a race that people dont care about and mostly are burnt from runnin races every day several times a day and are now taking a break until season 2.... but the second i saw solo/party i was checking every race - yet the only one i saw avail at that point was the one i was late for, so yea def give it another shot...

it sucks to be forced into party races when you want to solo, and party people im sure dont like to be forced to solo when they dont want to, in the end we basically get 1/2 as many races to compete for points... if you choose to stay solo for party, your gona get crap for points anyways...
"
Nagisan wrote:
"
sputter wrote:
"
Nagisan wrote:
Still waiting on a Move Only keybind.....I suppose I can create a workaround by putting Move Only in the middle mouse slot then binding that slot to spacebar or something, but it would be nice if I didn't have to waste one of the very limited skill slots to do this.

Wait what? They just gave us a bunch more key options and you can put move to any of them...
Last I checked, there was no "Move Only" bind in the Input section of the options menu....if I'm wrong on that, then please do tell.

What I'm saying, is the only way to use the "Move Only" command, is to replace one of your skill slots with it, meaning anyone who wants to do this loses a skill slot compared to someone who doesn't want to do this.

Unless i'm mistaken, you can map Move Only to one of the action slots. If you need that on a key bind, then assign the key bind you want to that action slot you assign Move Only to and there you go.
"
Phadin wrote:
"
Nagisan wrote:
"
sputter wrote:

Unless i'm mistaken, you can map Move Only to one of the action slots. If you need that on a key bind, then assign the key bind you want to that action slot you assign Move Only to and there you go.

Did you even read what the gentleman wrote? He wants a way to bind movement to a key without taking up a skill/action slot.
IGN: ElementalApex
This is going to be the 2nd week of no PoE as I've gotten a bit tired with the game and I had more fun in CB. I love that so much gets added to the game, but I feel game wise the game is in decline.

You seem to make the game more rewarding (uniques), but overall this patch makes the game far less rewarding. If you add so many attributes to items to spawn it will only become multitudes harder to get the gear you want. They seem quite build specific and most of these attributes will e like the thorns attribute a wasted roll on your gear.

This line will follow diablo 3 where too many bad rolls and useless rolls will make gear drops uninteresting. If these attributes are needed than a 7th attribute on gear would be nice. The 7th slot can be crafted or random rolled, maybe get its own orb.

This 7th slot is a for specific builds only slot or the slot kinda wasted:

Thorns, light radius, accuracy could fit here well.

((of light
of shining
of radius, of worthy of apt))

Can't judge how it works in the game, but my gut feeling that the extra rolls will be terrible on the other hand chaos orbs will become very valuable as a lot more re-rolling will happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info