anyone saw blizzard new season content? LOL

The new season is a disaster. Not because it's as bad as people say, but because they needed a home run and they're releasing what should've been a regular patch and not a season. With a $10-25 paid battle pass. I'm having so much fun absorbing all the salty tears. What a treat.

No stash space improvement and every single heart fills stash space (lol.) That's the biggest crime here. I will have fun screwing around with a druid this season but there's no universe where I will still be playing when the next PoE patch comes out.
its all nerfs and everyone doing the same builds only its gonna feel worse now they did that in path of exile too one league i remember all top tier builds nerfed but next league everyone played the very same builds they just felt more clunky
Dude really said the notes were fire I'm facinated.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Dude really said the notes were fire I'm facinated.

Fetch the pitchforks
Everyone is LITERALLY well okay except that one guy is going to do the same builds the top is still the top but Hota is actually deleted that's gone.

But if were doing the same build; You're still going to do the same build just MASSIVE more less damage than before. It's the same concept in like what was that league expedition where they GLOBAL nerf to everything but you STILL did the same builds.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I will still play Hydra/Incinerate fire sorc, much fun owning everything on WT1 at level 90
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jul 18, 2023, 3:24:31 PM
"
RandallPOE wrote:
I will still play Hydra/Incinerate fire sorc, much fun owning everything on WT1 at level 90

I read they nuked sorc, less mana regen and pool, effectively making it the worst class to play now.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Jul 18, 2023, 4:02:41 PM
A PoE killer indeed.
"
"
RandallPOE wrote:

I read they nuked sorc, less mana regen and pool, effectively making it the worst class to play now.

Millions of 50 year old gamer dads who are the only real D4 players would disagree
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jul 18, 2023, 4:27:07 PM
"
"
RandallPOE wrote:

it already was the worst class

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info