anyone saw blizzard new season content? LOL

It's probably lacking because the real content will come with expansions. Seasons are free, so no way they would do much for those. Was already said they'd never be huge deals that went core.
witch enthusiast, send occ/ele/necro builds
Boring theme in an already very boring game.

Not a good combo.
"
Nubatron wrote:
I'm personally a little surprised by it. You would have thought they would have had the first league lined up long in advance and held something back for the league to make the first one special. As Phrazz said, more isn't always better, but it does need to be something of note. It is hard to say what long term trends will be though. It's not completely the same, but early POE leagues were things like Onslaught and Tempest.

It's obvious that the game was not finished. As in normal "AAA" fashion, the suits wanted the game out as soon as possible. The lack of certain features, and easily implementable QoL features is a dead giveaway. They simply released a skeleton to build upon; how long it'll take to build upon it is another story. The sad part is that it costs a minimum 70$ for that pile of bones.

That being said, I've had quite the fun time with it, and still do. I treat it as what it is, a casual game for casual time "wasting".
Login regrind your renown and do TWO elities INSTEAD OF ONE.

LOGIN RIGHT NOW!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It's funny because i'd never even know D4 was released if D4 didn't live rent free in PoE fanboys minds.

Just chill.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
"
AdRonZh3Ro wrote:
It's funny because i'd never even know D4 was released if D4 didn't live rent free in PoE fanboys minds.

Just chill.

Will some mod "edit" this post if I say this right here is pure projection?
"
AdRonZh3Ro wrote:

Just chill.

its funny how D$ fanboys keeps lingering in poe forums. that shows how amazing D$ game is :D
Did those mfs add copy pasted jewels from D3 and a boss? The absolute gall.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Jul 18, 2023, 1:26:23 PM
"
bauermayers wrote:
Will some mod "edit" this post if I say this right here is pure projection?

"
anti4z500 wrote:
its funny how D$ fanboys keeps lingering in poe forums. that shows how amazing D$ game is :D

Never touched any Diablo title in my life, so tell me which one is doing the projection.

Just tired of the rent being free over a (recent years) passable franchise at best and mediocre at worst, that's all(and these corn feed threads that lead nowhere).
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
Last edited by AdRonZh3Ro on Jul 18, 2023, 1:45:31 PM
D4 player be like Lost ark player, "Just wait for Season 2, it's gonna be a banger!"
season 2 ends up just as dry as season 1 "Just wait for Season 3, it's gonna be insane!"

But lets be real, it was quite obvious that even the season brings in close to the bare minimum. They gonna have to keep "some" content for the paid dlc in 2 years after all to charge everyone 70 bucks once again for the missing and lacking content.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info