anyone saw blizzard new season content? LOL

"
Pashid wrote:
D4 player be like Lost ark player, "Just wait for Season 2, it's gonna be a banger!"
season 2 ends up just as dry as season 1 "Just wait for Season 3, it's gonna be insane!"

But lets be real, it was quite obvious that even the season brings in close to the bare minimum. They gonna have to keep "some" content for the paid dlc in 2 years after all to charge everyone 70 bucks once again for the missing and lacking content.

Lost Ark was absolutely great for the first ~half a year though, just started violently dying after that.

And D4 season might be on the smaller side, but the patch notes just dropped and they're absolute fire. So, I'm looking forward to that one.
"
Xyel wrote:

Lost Ark was absolutely great for the first ~half a year though, just started violently dying after that.

I know, I was just referring to the over hyped "wait for legion commander x" memes
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jul 18, 2023, 2:22:36 PM
"
Xyel wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
D4 player be like Lost ark player, "Just wait for Season 2, it's gonna be a banger!"
season 2 ends up just as dry as season 1 "Just wait for Season 3, it's gonna be insane!"

But lets be real, it was quite obvious that even the season brings in close to the bare minimum. They gonna have to keep "some" content for the paid dlc in 2 years after all to charge everyone 70 bucks once again for the missing and lacking content.

And D4 season might be on the smaller side, but the patch notes just dropped and they're absolute fire. So, I'm looking forward to that one.

wtf are u talking about it's ALL NERFS LOL

CDR nerfs globally
Vauln nerfs
crit damage nerfs
defensive nerfs
offensive nerfs

LMAO ''Fire'' btw HAHA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 18, 2023, 2:31:21 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Xyel wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:

wtf are u talking about it's ALL NERFS LOL

CDR nerfs globally
Vauln nerfs
crit damage nerfs
defensive nerfs
offensive nerfs

LMAO ''Fire'' btw HAHA

That's exactly what makes the patch notes great.

With all the current top builds nerfed to the ground and general orbital bombardment-tier nerfs, it entices one to find something new.

Patch notes are boring if all the previous top builds still work just fine after them.
No wtf YOU'RE STILL going to do the same builds with the exception of Hota barb deleted from the game LOL did you not read the patch or even there reddit?

You're STILL going to do the same builds are your standards just that low or what?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 18, 2023, 2:54:48 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
No wtf YOU'RE STILL going to do the same builds with the exception of Hota barb deleted from the game LOL did you not read the patch or even there reddit?

You're STILL going to do the same builds are your standards just that low or what?

No, I don't think I will. Shadow damage necro looks like it might have gotten just enough buffs to be actually good now.
"
Xyel wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

No, I don't think I will. Shadow damage necro looks like it might have gotten just enough buffs to be actually good now.

Necro is like crawling through treacle though, they could have 10x the dps of any other class and it would feel shite.
"
Phrazz wrote:

Mr. DS is on a probation, I think, so he'll probably be unavailable for this one.

I'll be generous and give it a week but realistically speaking though it's going to be 1-2 days until the obvious smurf account chimes in, the POE derangement syndrome is too stronk
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jul 18, 2023, 3:02:13 PM
So Shadow necro kills mobs in about 40-1 min while everyone else kills it in less then 5 seconds or one second if you're a bone spear.

And you thought the notes were FIRE?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
So Shadow necro kills mobs in about 40-1 min while everyone else kills it in less then 5 seconds or one second if you're a bone spear.

And you thought the notes were FIRE?

Maybe, maybe it will be faster. Also, the minionless bone spear necro might be slower now due to defenses nerfs. The nerfs also might not be enough, though right now they look like they could be impactful enough.

"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
Xyel wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

Necro is like crawling through treacle though, they could have 10x the dps of any other class and it would feel shite.

I don't mind the steamroller playstyle at all. It has been slower than other classes mostly because of how much defenses could be stacked by them. The primary disadvantage of going super fast should be the risk of dying, and that wasn't the case with the amount of defense one could stack. Now, it just might. Or not, I might just still roll a rogue for the zoom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info