RandallPOE wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I wasn't going to post in yet another D4 thread

RIP

Yeah I will miss Ray Liotta

Spoiler
:P
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Yeah I will miss Ray Liotta

Spoiler
:P

Whoops, that is actually what I meant; not that you were murdered by the GIF. Hah. I liked his movies quite a bit.
PoE is a game for people who like theorycrafting and customizing builds. PoE also approaches "chase" for items or content very good.
PoEs biggest weakness is the gameplay, which basically is non-existant.

If you prefer theorycrafting and grinding to craete a character that "breaks the game", PoE is better suited for you. That's in essence what PoE is about, creating a build that eventually becomes so powerful that you're an unkillable Aura of death that oneshots everything within 2 screens of your character.

If you prefer intricate combat mechanics and abillity usage, a better crafted campaign and story, better graphics, a more immersive world and PvP et.c. Diablo4 will be the game for you. We don't yet know how the D4 endgame will pan out, but it's probably safe to assume that things like crafting either will be very limited or non existant and itemization probably will boil down to farming the same items over and over again, but with slightly better rolls.

PoE is one of my favorite games, and hopefully Diablo4 will be too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I think Blizzard will be able to pull this off down the line. D4 release will probably be very exciting just because it's a new game that isn't solved yet. Whether Blizzard will be able to add meaningful content and system updates each new season will be the true test to see whether they'll expand upon the depth of the endgame.
I played the open beta as well. I found it boring at first, but I think that's the necro being over tuned and made the game a joke, it's very strong. Sorc was fun, barb was okay, rogue was meh and druid I didn't feel was worth my time.

The big thing that's gonna keep me away is the builder/spender style of gameplay. Every class is this way, with some just starting at 0 and others starting at full.
Last edited by ZenJelly on Mar 27, 2023, 11:37:47 AM
"
ZenJelly wrote:
I played the open beta as well. I found it boring at first, but I think that's the necro being over tuned and made the game a joke, it's very strong. Sorc was fun, barb was okay, rogue was meh and druid I didn't feel was worth my time.

The big thing that's gonna keep me away is the builder/spender style of gameplay. Every class is this way, with some just starting at 0 and others starting at full.

In the end, nothing beats turning on RF and playing a walking simulator. POG
this game need to be change to on this thinks

less crafting more hunting for loots

loot 2.0 system need it less loot better loot worth to use wisdom scrolls again

need better skill system , gems need to go " last epoch did good with it "

being one shot need to fix

arcade spaceshooting builds need to be fixed

i dont want to any builds have to clear map between 1 min
Look at all these damn poe fanboys in poe forums. Disgusting.
Spoiler
hoho
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
xPiranha wrote:
Look at all these damn poe fanboys in poe forums. Disgusting.
Spoiler
hoho

I agree. People participating on the forums of a game they're fan of. It's preposterous.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
I agree. People participating on the forums of a game they're fan of. It's preposterous.

Indeed. What's more outrageous is the dozen of recent post discussing exclusively the game this forum is about and how to improve it. Now that is how a forum should not work!
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
Last edited by AdRonZh3Ro on Mar 27, 2023, 4:30:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info