Will the Sanctum League go Core?

Glad to hear that long-term Sanctum most probably will be introduced into the game. Thanks GGG!

Good luck with 3.21 ;)
Another good league, that's just as good for slow builds and not just speedfreak mappers, getting shelved.

GG, GGG.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Nice !

Bad Seed
Last edited by Baristo on Mar 2, 2023, 4:55:09 PM
GGG best League ever made and it is not going core, as we say in germany, nicht gut, nicht gut! :(
Well then, since you gonna break every build that exists currently on sanctum to beyond repair on the wasteland we call standard, you might aswell delete the uniques too, just like Original Sin.
If account bound never comes back when sanctum eventually does,. I could enjoy it
I can see it being like Heist. I like the non-map content in PoE if that makes sense. Delve, Heist, lab running, and hopefully in the future, Sanctum.
Just need to nerf the loot a bit and its fine, make it accessible on demand like Delve (with tradable access item) and dont let it block other map spawned mechanics. Not sure what to do about the relicts, maybe make it so they are time limited like for the next 30 maps or something like the flask enchantments.
No, please, for the love of God forget about this mechanic and never bring it back in any form.
Just wanted to say that Sanctum was the only league mechanic I really enjoyed since heist. Went all the way to 38 challenges, which I never do. Might come back to finish the last two. Hope to see it soon, too bad it isn't next expac.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info