Will the Sanctum League go Core?

1000s upon 10000s of sanctum run to get good relic wich is acount bound only for you to delete on 1 click

Never respected player time investment,why bother now eh ?
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
albert2006xp wrote:
Never bring it back. Resolve does not belong in PoE. It ignores all the work you put into defenses. It's the only mechanic I just don't have the will to 40/40 since Heist.

Worst league you've done in years. It's just for bad players that build squishy characters and only invest in damage. Keep it away from the game.

i would like to see how you run sanctum bosses floor 3 and 4 without defences on avarage all-rounded build lmao
Last edited by 크보다단 on Mar 3, 2023, 6:25:38 AM
i have an idea :
Sanctified sanctum of the past item drop : REPLAY a failed run of sanctum of the past. With it original relics and layout.

Maybe hard to do. BUT i want morreeee sanctum
"
albert2006xp wrote:
Never bring it back. Resolve does not belong in PoE. It ignores all the work you put into defenses. It's the only mechanic I just don't have the will to 40/40 since Heist.

Worst league you've done in years. It's just for bad players that build squishy characters and only invest in damage. Keep it away from the game.

"It ignores all the work you put into defenses"

Stacking Grace, Determ, and DB isn't 'putting work' into defense, especially when you can get deleted by a random crit even with those applied.
"
arknath wrote:
"
Quentz wrote:
Such bullsh!t that you guys are deleting the relics.. I've been farming so much sanctum to get some good relics for my characters in Std. Guess I'm done with the league now. What a waste of time! FML

It was stated BEFORE the league start that the sanctified relics would not go to standard. I guess joke is on you here xD

I somehow missed that post, so yea. Lol
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"When the current league ends in early April, all of your existing relics and invocations will be deleted."

Happy to see this done as it was announced before league already and it gives standard players a fair chance once Sanctum is integrated in the core game.

My opinion about Sanctum as a mechanic: very unfun BUT the Relics were build defining and im looking forward to have them in the core game in the future.

Relics and Invvocations made truly unique builds possible and i hope to see them back in a rebalanced way.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 3, 2023, 7:41:00 AM
all my precious relics gone...

its not like i`ve got something super overpowered - 2X +2 max res, 2X max charges and some with impale and other cool stuff. invocations are super nice too although i only used 2 of them on chars. my two 100 dont have invocations still, but it opens up a lot of possibilities which is cool.

i get it that if sanctum stays in its current form it would feel mandatory, but unveil crafts for example are also mandatory.

its either sanctum stays as it is with account bound relics or make it tradable with reduced power on some of the relics - only +1 max res, charges are fine imo. i really like the idea of some account bound stuff that gives you something to work on for even extended period of time(past league and into standard) but i guess you would probably do the latter and put relics into trade.

also i wish you could let use keep our relics - there is so much broken stuff in std so it hardly matters. but yeah i guess that wouldnt work that great if they`re tradable... so you deleting them means we will trade relics at some point in the future.(hope league is not introduced like ultimatum)

Last edited by feral_nature on Mar 3, 2023, 7:46:22 AM
"
jrockjake wrote:
"
albert2006xp wrote:

"It ignores all the work you put into defenses"

Stacking Grace, Determ, and DB isn't 'putting work' into defense, especially when you can get deleted by a random crit even with those applied.

My necro witch just swapped determination, grace and discipline for haste and malevolence in the sanctum and did fine.
You are allowed to swap gems for different content.
Hope it will not be integrated at all. Many people found this league nice, not me
PLeeeeease bring Sanctum back soon. One of my favorite league mechanics ever, if not THE most fun I had with a challenge league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info