3.20.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Still doing the useless thing to save the game.
Take my money, see you in 3.21.
Your player will lost again
And still haven't fixed the league mechanic bugs coming up on a week in...

Just got 1-shot on the "final form" last boss... on a character who hasn't been one shot in at least a day or two.

I had no release button, was forced to exit to character screen (happened before as well).

I lost no resolve either... so I'm assuming it's some attack that is way over tuned or bugged and 1-shotting people / bypassing resolve.
IGN: SoulCinder
Deleted as I saw the "problem".
Last edited by Willin08 on Dec 14, 2022, 9:55:31 PM
I'll spend money when you buff the drops for this garbage league. Literally the day you do that
"
ariyako wrote:
"
Alcsaar wrote:
Not a single improvement for melee to make sanctum bearable or at least closer to ranged. Not even a word from GGG regarding this. wow..

sad melee just gone since 3.13....

3.13 ? melee been dead since 3.7 ( legion )
not a single build that worth playing as good as LS (rip) currency invesment wise compared to casters / totems / minions etc...
only good melee build were LS which got nerfed and still i dont see any RF nerfs.
Last edited by Ahriman9210 on Dec 14, 2022, 10:22:26 PM
Any chance we can get a post on when and how your going to make Forbidden Sanctum worth the misery?
I mean either make it completable or make it rewarding.
I missed the day in business school where you make something overly difficult and offer no rewards or reason to attempt the content.

Also Essenes monsters are still just as difficult as they were in 3.19 please fix.

And thanks for fixing general loot. I was really worried with chris wilson called us all liars and that in 3.19 loot was fine. Thank god you guys don't listen to him. This league would already be dead by now.
Make a minimum choice of TWO rooms in the sanctum.
Weaken the flasks curses at least 2 times.
Reduce guard's aggro range (you still can't balance between melee and totems, so do yourself a favor for anyone who plays something else)

P.s. I started as melee, but I'm weak and lazy.. so I switched to playing with brands, but even on them, because of the curses, it's very difficult to go through all 4 floors.
More please, something something melee.
#NeverGoing90
Do you have any intention of changing the Deadly Bladedancer teleporting from offscreen to instahit you for a ridiculous amount of resolve? Because that's so busted it's not even funny.
"
Vaqic wrote:
Make a minimum choice of TWO rooms in the sanctum.
Weaken the flasks curses at least 2 times.
Reduce guard's aggro range (you still can't balance between melee and totems, so do yourself a favor for anyone who plays something else)

P.s. I started as melee, but I'm weak and lazy.. so I switched to playing with brands, but even on them, because of the curses, it's very difficult to go through all 4 floors.

I don't think there is any saving this. It is designed to be misery and punishing. It is all downsides. Half coin from mobs somehow supposed to match half coin from chests but chests also include my damn REWARD ROOM chests. Also have to mention the two runs where every room on first floor was Kill All Guards. Users saying it's very quick play a different game.

We reset and reset and reset. Even that is a pain. I had several start of runs where the initial three options were all the worst misery possible. Yet at start of a floor you can't reset but have to run the first room. It's Find and kill All Guards to reset.

The damage numbers are through the roof and you can't taunt the guards. 36% taunt and 8 static minions on meat shield does nothing and the guards are very tanky.

The guards somehow double dip from the area level. The tiering is completely insane. Some sword or other melee dude slapped through 4200 hp and determination and I'm only at t11. They ignore my minions and also the area level they're supposed to match.

Someone geared perfectly to test this.

Uber lab no problem, not batting an eye and in the bloody areas of league mechanic pain it's just chunk chunk die.

I wonder what builds have fun here. I did the league mechanic since act 1. Got to floor 3 laser room only five times. Beat that one four of those times but not lucky in the start of last floor. Never got to the end.

I've not yet seen one streamer beat it once, day four. Being paid to play the game nonstop. I understand two of the more prolific ones playing traps with so much damage they ignore the content have been talking about how easy the league mechanic is. How rewarding it is.

I'm not ready to go full green gem side of the tree, the land of avoiding everything and getting max suppression. Like these prolific streamers did. With largely the same builds since a year and a half.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info