3.20.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Gaining increases to your maximum Resolve now heals your Resolve by that same amount.

This is not working properly. When I have the relic that gains max resolve for each fountain, I do get healed at the same time when I click the fountain, but the healing is cosmetic: it drops down to its previous value immediately when I enter the next room.

Please fix it.
please fix people making our hideout their realm/server!
Melee combat is practically over. Why the game prioritizes ranged spells over melee attacks is beyond me. But it's been like this for a long time and it makes me wonder why I'm still playing this at all ???
hmmm
Ignites dealt to players are not being modified by reduced ignite or elemental ailment duration. Good luck.

Test your game better before patches. Everything you ask listed seems to have been super obvious to be caught unless you shipped a dev build one day before the update.
"
mrakomor wrote:
Melee combat is practically over. Why the game prioritizes ranged spells over melee attacks is beyond me. But it's been like this for a long time and it makes me wonder why I'm still playing this at all ???
Player issue, learn to play or play easier build.
Pls remove player penalty movement speed in sanctum
"
Weis3n wrote:
"
Gaining increases to your maximum Resolve now heals your Resolve by that same amount.

This is not working properly. When I have the relic that gains max resolve for each fountain, I do get healed at the same time when I click the fountain, but the healing is cosmetic: it drops down to its previous value immediately when I enter the next room.

Please fix it.

Confirmed, same problem with every way of gaining max resolve. I increased resolve by 200 through merchant purchase, did NOT heal 200. It looked like I did, until I moved to the start room for the next round and it was gone.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 21, 2022, 12:24:25 PM
any word on the terrain generator issue? loosing maps to it is getting tiresome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info