Content Update 3.20.0 -- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

"
Tier2 wrote:
why does ggg give an example for changing existing clusterjewel curse notables like: instead of 40% curse effect now curse hexproov enemys and ignintes deal dmg faster, and then the patchnodes dont mention this example and instead you get measyl 30% ignite dmg against cursed enemys.

maybe next time use an example you actually impliment and also why not at lest burning dmg so other dots like fire trap, scorching ray rf or searing bond at lest benefit in some way.

It makes sense to change that one because ignite deals damage faster can be bad for those that want to have their ignite last a long time, so the devs chose something that's almost as generic as possible, for a wide range of skills to be usable.
"
"
"
am i correct in assuming skills not mentioned in the patch notes are not going to be changed?

short answer:

:)

long answer:

to avoid my reply being removed for "needless negativity", lemme tell you a funny story. so last patch the big dick mega juicers noticed something was going on with drops, like...like there werent any. so as it is a custom by now in the poe community, the community itself did the testing and confirmed it true, drops were indeed worse, so people started complaining. ggg replied with "oh that. well you see, we kinda removed the historic drop bonus, didnt think it was such a big deal lol". ggg removed a multiplier bonus, killing half the league mechanics in the process, without mentioning it at all in patch notes. now, one might say it was just a mistake, someone else might say that if it were indeed a mistake, they would at least be trying to fix it. but of course i wont speculate on that, not because i cant, but because my post will get removed, im just saying what happened. there were ofc more examples of silent nerfs, this is just the one that impacted the game the most

i remember that. vividly.

betrayal is hard to forget i guess :(
In the latest FAQ section there is a a question and answer:

"""

Two new Masteries have taken their place. The first provides “You take 40% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes by Cursed Enemies”, while the second provides “Recover 1% of Life when you Curse a Non-Cursed enemy” and “Recover 1% of Mana when you Curse a Non-Cursed enemy.” Do these recovery stats work with blasphemied curses as well?

Recovery stats don't work with Blasphemy.

"""

Followup on this. If I selfcast a despair for example and use some other curse like Enfeeble as an aura with blasphemy, does the recovery mastery still work with my despair even though the enemy is affected by my Enfeeble aura?
Pious Path nerf :( why??

U kill a lot of RF build's that so sad :( i love that build but now...

Wy you kill build's one after another?
nerfed melee

no divine exalt reverting

i hope this is a dead league
Change Exalted shards with Divine Shards that drops on Harbinger packs.
GGG, this is not possible... every patchnotes are worst and worst and worst

you just killed melee build capacity to clear by removing "Strike Skills target additional Enemies can do so from 30% further away" Mastery

Poggers
"
pickila wrote:
GGG, this is not possible... every patchnotes are worst and worst and worst

you just killed melee build capacity to clear by removing "Strike Skills target additional Enemies can do so from 30% further away" Mastery

You get new vaal skills for speed clear tho, so I don't see the point.
Changes on LS,LC and so on is something that should of happened already with 3.19 for a fresh new meta. busted and overused meta skills should never last longer than two leagues, while the remaining skills end up unchanged and weak over and over again.

The only big and unreasonable nerf is the removal of a few specific unique jewels for a couple of skills. Mostly the ones for rarely used and already weak to begin with.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Thank you GGG!
That's looks like realy nice changes.

@GGG

Atlas tree when?

Colorcoding on enemys: YES, please! Or a symbol over the mob, anything what i not have to read during fast mapping runs.

Is it right that totems and CWDT would curse an enemy without less effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info