Content Update 3.20.0 -- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

No unque staff buffed..? So no Shockwave on Cyclone...!? More item buffs!
if the spreading rot unique jewel is going away is there a possibility the effect may be added to an alternate quality or enchant
why does ggg give an example for changing existing clusterjewel curse notables like: instead of 40% curse effect now curse hexproov enemys and ignintes deal dmg faster, and then the patchnodes dont mention this example and instead you get measyl 30% ignite dmg against cursed enemys.

maybe next time use an example you actually impliment and also why not at lest burning dmg so other dots like fire trap, scorching ray rf or searing bond at lest benefit in some way.
am i correct in assuming skills not mentioned in the patch notes are not going to be changed?
"
loardpcm wrote:
problem: there was no problem
solution: we created one

THIS.IS.GOLD!!!!!!
Kinda expected league migrations to start already? Might be cutting it close to the launch.

NM, Kalandra ends on Wednesday. Hope that goes well because another Expedition style launch would not be helpful.
Last edited by Trucewolf on Dec 4, 2022, 7:10:28 PM
"
am i correct in assuming skills not mentioned in the patch notes are not going to be changed?

short answer:

:)

long answer:

to avoid my reply being removed for "needless negativity", lemme tell you a funny story. so last patch the big dick mega juicers noticed something was going on with drops, like...like there werent any. so as it is a custom by now in the poe community, the community itself did the testing and confirmed it true, drops were indeed worse, so people started complaining. ggg replied with "oh that. well you see, we kinda removed the historic drop bonus, didnt think it was such a big deal lol". ggg removed a multiplier bonus, killing half the league mechanics in the process, without mentioning it at all in patch notes. now, one might say it was just a mistake, someone else might say that if it were indeed a mistake, they would at least be trying to fix it. but of course i wont speculate on that, not because i cant, but because my post will get removed, im just saying what happened. there were ofc more examples of silent nerfs, this is just the one that impacted the game the most
A drastic and unwarrantd nerf to Despair that indiscriminately hits builds focusing on damage over time...with the incredibly stupid excuse of making the skill "cleaner"?!? There is not intention to put order or cleanliness here, this is pure malice of intentions toward anything in this game working without a disproportionate and inhumane investment.

And i won't stop to repeat it: fifth manifesto could have been the most rightfull occasion to explain the dishonest nerf you made to Harvest and crafting in general, but you prefer to cowardly hide your head.

Way to go
no changes to the loot pickup system...
this 5 min map clear 20 min pickup for a few chaos sucks
"
"

short answer:

:)

long answer:

to avoid my reply being removed for "needless negativity", lemme tell you a funny story. so last patch the big dick mega juicers noticed something was going on with drops, like...like there werent any. so as it is a custom by now in the poe community, the community itself did the testing and confirmed it true, drops were indeed worse, so people started complaining. ggg replied with "oh that. well you see, we kinda removed the historic drop bonus, didnt think it was such a big deal lol". ggg removed a multiplier bonus, killing half the league mechanics in the process, without mentioning it at all in patch notes. now, one might say it was just a mistake, someone else might say that if it were indeed a mistake, they would at least be trying to fix it. but of course i wont speculate on that, not because i cant, but because my post will get removed, im just saying what happened. there were ofc more examples of silent nerfs, this is just the one that impacted the game the most

i remember that. vividly.
Last edited by Stormy_Fairweather on Dec 4, 2022, 2:50:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info