Content Update 3.20.0 -- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

So you just can't use withering step?

Why not make it "withering step can't REMOVE elusive" at least so that chaos builds can still use it to debuff.
return Doedre's Malevolence pls
"
MagosX wrote:
So, curses will get heavy nerf vs rares (including archnem)...

archnem has been removed from the game. I think that rares previously had curse reduction penalty, but not 100% sure.
whaaaaait am i miss something - i see no changes in base loot system (like drops)
given the overal negativity here after all the hard work you put into making those very detailed patch notes, i would suggest you just don't do them anymore, give them to the wiki guys and let players read the changes there

having said that, thanks for the patch notes and the hard work you put into balancing this game.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 3, 2022, 3:09:20 PM
"
vio wrote:
given the overal negativity here after all the hard work you put into making those very detailed patch notes, i would suggest you just don't do them anymore, give them to the wiki guys and let players read the changes there

having said that, thanks for the patch notes and the hard work you put into balancing this game.

These are just people's opinions. Developers have done bare minimum to balance the game and shake up meta. We are forced to play same exact builds as we did for 4 leagues now in order to have any bit of fun.

Some of us are not returning as a result of this. Again, just an opinion, but it seems like innovation has gone out the window at GGG and the game is very stale.
It is very obvious to me what is happening here. GGG is pre-swatting the game with a hefty nerf-bat to prepare for all of PoE II's six-links.

The devs are going to try and fade the pain now so that their new game's launch isn't marred by the necessity of nerfing every single existing arc-type - because a minimum of seven 6-links will necessitate exactly that.

I know why this is all happening. The question is, can they float their game long enough to pull it off?

Maybe.

But it's a D20 roll against AC-10. Dosen't matter that they're a Grand Mastered Level 19 Fighter. It's gonna be a crapshoot.

So loot remains untouched? "Now with invisible loot goblin tags! Get your MF gear ready boiz!"

Last season was annoying because of AN, and it was BAD because your game that exists in a loot driven genre doesn't drop any loot. The drops shouldn't be balanced around MF culling groups, and MF should just be removed from the game. MF worked in D2 because MF gear was really good outside of the MF affix, and ALL content in the game could be shit stomped in MF gear. It doesn't work here, because PoE is more complex and affix dependent. We've evolved past archaic shit like MF gear.

You just doubled down on another season of "the best way to play PoE is to watch streamer cull groups find 50 Divine Orb piñatas."
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
"
So you just can't use withering step?

Why not make it "withering step can't REMOVE elusive" at least so that chaos builds can still use it to debuff.

Yeah, I'm not sure why they did that to the gem. Fine, make it so it doesn't reapply elusive, but at least let it do its intended job of stacking withering.
"Problem:
The way Archnemesis rewards were set up meant that many players felt like they couldn't just kill a monster, they had to consider if they wanted to bring a magic find character in to maximise rewards

Solution:
Players are no longer required to do annoying actions to maximise rewards"

yeah just dont do annoying actions anymore 4head XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info