Jewel Changes FAQ

"
Yawn

i think they are talking only to one elemental ailment; you will need 3 plus some item to reach 100% or maybe 2 item, boots and body Armour or t1 shield
All it took to get me stoked was Mana Reservation Efficiency going to the mod pool.
"
ok 1/5 of the manifestos do not contain nerfs.

let's see what 2/5 brings :)

I'm sorry where are you not seeing nerfs? The whole thing is nothing but nerfs.
"
Beavith wrote:
All it took to get me stoked was Mana Reservation Efficiency going to the mod pool.

Why? Cluster jewels will still be better for Mana Reservation Efficiency still.
Good players will cry, GREAT players will overcome.

I'm a scrub so... meh!, it's all gibberish to me.
"
Dawndove wrote:
so far the only people complaining are ones that make the stupid insta map clear builds and uber boss killers. sounds like a skill issue

Yah it total isn't a skill to make such builds... They probable also have no skill in playing. Or any other skill. Because they can one shot the boss. Makes total sense too me. You must be a genius. I can't even figure out how you know each and every persons build who has complained.
Last edited by AngryFan on Nov 15, 2022, 10:39:29 PM
"
it may be marginally more difficult to roll your Jewels

That is so completely, utterly wrong it might qualify as malicious misinformation. It's not "marginally" more difficult. Adding more mods to the pool contributes to the dilution of said pool in a combinatorial manner. You cannot possibly be unaware of this, given how many, many times this has come up over the years, yet you choose to blatantly misrepresent the impact of the change.

On top of that, and as per your own FAQ:

"
Some specific stats from some of these Jewels are being added to the regular Jewel mod pool

You're not just diluting with ailment mitigation, you're adding other mods in too.

Nothing about all that can be adequately summed up as "marginally more difficult" if one is being honest.

Not only that, but you're ignoring that moving jewels to the corruption pool removes implicits from them - often a source of ailment mitigation in the first place. That creates an opportunity cost that is much larger than the "marginally more difficult" chance to "craft" the jewels we want.

This isn't new. You've repeatedly done this with mod pools in other gear time and time again. Each time it's been carefully explained how large the impact of mod pool dilution is, and each time it's been ignored. You clearly *want* this - stretching the time it takes to find good gear by drowning the user in garbage - so at least be straightforward with us and admit it.
For those of us who like to level as our actual build (instead of yet another arma brand or stormblast mine leveling experience) losing poacher's aim kind of sucks. There's lots of fun builds out there that really need pierce to feel good, and unless they're right side tree, you can't easily get it during the campaign.

Of course on the 2nd-nth playthrough you can anoint yourself some pierce, but at league start I have used poacher's aim many, many times.
i was quite pessimistic about these changes, but looks liek the 1/5 is pretty good, actually surprised
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Surely you didnt change the drop rate on high demand and already stupidly rare jewels such as UI..

I'm sure after a 90%+ loot nerf on the entire game that was under the rug..

yeah totally..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info