Jewel Changes FAQ

Why exactly are you hitting ward loop ?

Cuz of that stupid build of the week post, now they are removing survival secrets from the pool...

I am pretty sure they will move the mod to a belt or some unique garbage unique like helm/boots or gloves so that you cannot get the ward needed to wardloop, making Olroth flask useless again, and ward gear 1 alteration.

Well I guess is time to start playing diablo again and uninstall POE. All this changes to fun make me sick.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
They say they "listen" and are still removing Replica Conquerors to hit melee builds even harder.
"
Xystre wrote:
Surely you didnt change the drop rate on high demand and already stupidly rare jewels such as UI..

I'm sure after a 90%+ loot nerf on the entire game that was under the rug..

yeah totally..

dudes stop with this 90%+ loot nerf ffs. You watched fucking empy video 3 months ago and caught on, like it's affecting you as well. No it isn't. You are not empy and never were. You do not have 90% loot reduction.

If there is 90% loot reduction then explain why i have 2500 orbs of alchemy in my stash? I never traded for them, never bought them from Tujen as well. Didn't vendored that much loot either. I never had that many alchs at the end of a league. 1000 was there, but not 2500.

What even is loot for you? Because I got a crap ton of loot. Currency of all kinds, unique items, divination cards, stacked decks, maps, expedition logbooks and reroll currency - you name it. 20 simulacrums, many cluster jewels, 40 chayula breachstones (after running some sextanted maps), many boss fragments, conqueror maps. I never had this much loot tbh.
All of this is quite interesting. Moving mana reservation in particular. Thanks GGG for keeping your word on having us informed on what's going on.
"
We aren't ready to share the full list of unique Jewels being removed...

Skeli mage F?
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
YoukaiNingen wrote:
(uses the word entitled unironically)

Opinion discarded Malthus.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
warpg8 wrote:
There are 3 massive issues with the manifesto and subsequent follow-up:

1) This was not an existing problem, but a new problem created by GGG when they removed the jewel implicits from Harvest for no discernable reason. This was a self-inflicted problem for which we had a superior solution literally 1 league ago.

2) In a world where you've taken away mana reservation efficiency time and time again, you're now pushing people in the far more efficient direction of just running Purity of Elements. Giving back 2% MRE as a possible jewel explicit does not make up for the fact that we lost the MRE mastery.

3) You committed to taking feedback. This change has had overwhelmingly negative feedback. You showed up here in this announcement to double-down and essentially say you're not actually taking feedback, but simply making decisions and then going into further detail about the intent behind them. The change is bad. The feedback is "don't fucking implement this".

Every single time we utilize a jewel mod affix for ailment immunity, we're giving EHP or damage. This is just another thinly-veiled attempt and slowing players down. All that's going to happen is you're going to see the usage of Purity of Elements spike as people roll MRE on every jewel they can, since Purity of Elements makes us immune to all elemental ailments and the MRE that enables us to run it alongside the other mandatory defensive auras benefits us anyway.

It's never been more clear that you all don't play your own game.

/thread
Hopefully Brittle Barrier's 'faster start of energy recharge' mod is going to the general mod pool, because the jewel is still being used.

Two people on the Kalandra SSF ladder and one on the Kalandra HC ladder which might not sound like much, but this is in today's era where the game isn't as forgiving as it used to be.

I also note a lack of mention of the ease with which the Fireborn jewel could be improved. It hasn't been touched since it was first introduced to the game, SEVEN YEARS AGO.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Nov 16, 2022, 4:20:22 AM
Please make spectre great again :(
All of Kalandra season I checked every ghastly eye jewel that dropped, and thats lots, I didn't get a single teir 1 life roll, 36-40 life. Whats up with that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info