Jewel Changes FAQ

Have you considered a way for players to access the effects of unique jewels such as energy from within, Energised armor, healthy mind etc.?

While I would agree that these jewels were useless and disappointing to find in 90% of cases, it enabled players to scale stats that weren't available on their starting point of the tree, for example scaling armor as a shadow.

I understand that that role could be filled by small cluster jewels however cluster jewels are not as available early, they take more point and currency investment and in some cases give less of the desired statt, whilst also restricting the player's reach in the passive tree to the 2 closest cluster jewel sockets instead of letting them venture to other areas where other desirable stats might be available (stats that would otherwise have to be rolled on an even harder to find large or medium cluster jewel).
Thanks GGG, good clarifications, this is now interesting and sounding fun.
Some of these answers are worthless or don't answer the question at all lol...
If jewel drops were made rarer and conquerors efficiency was moved to the drop pool, good luck coming across one. It feels like mana takes yet another hit. I hope I am understanding this incorrectly because the explanation does not make one feel better.
"
Rekill wrote:

Agreed.

Honestly, reading the literal quote from GGG saying that if youre looking for specific mods it may be possibly but not entirely completely accurate to say that in trying to improve the game we may have indifferently but also indirectly have made it more difficult to roll your...

yeah, that was a waste of everybody's time.
"
Esubane wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
Surely you didnt change the drop rate on high demand and already stupidly rare jewels such as UI..

I'm sure after a 90%+ loot nerf on the entire game that was under the rug..

yeah totally..

dudes stop with this 90%+ loot nerf ffs. You watched fucking empy video 3 months ago and caught on, like it's affecting you as well. No it isn't. You are not empy and never were. You do not have 90% loot reduction.

If there is 90% loot reduction then explain why i have 2500 orbs of alchemy in my stash? I never traded for them, never bought them from Tujen as well. Didn't vendored that much loot either. I never had that many alchs at the end of a league. 1000 was there, but not 2500.

What even is loot for you? Because I got a crap ton of loot. Currency of all kinds, unique items, divination cards, stacked decks, maps, expedition logbooks and reroll currency - you name it. 20 simulacrums, many cluster jewels, 40 chayula breachstones (after running some sextanted maps), many boss fragments, conqueror maps. I never had this much loot tbh.

Loot is Mageblood + Mirrortier gear in every other slot by the end of week 1.

Seriously, many people have been spoiled by the simplicity of gear acquisition since 3.12 (ritual league with op harvest) and forgot how the game was before that. Some will probably argue that before 3.12 was crap and 3.12 was the pinnacle of everything for them and should revert to that boring loot pinata league.

Many people don't even understand that it's possible for have fun and complete most content even with suboptimal/low budget builds. Their idea of fun is getting Uber Pinnacle Boss gear because they have a severe case of FOMO if their build can't kill the Uber Uber Elder. That's the problem we are facing.

I mean complaining about losing build enabling items is somewhat justified, but those people also forget that even if we lose one or the other build, we get new builds every league that are fun in other ways. For example: I love hollow palm builds, but I loved the game even far before the Delirium League existed. Same with Wardloop builds, how did those people even enjoy the game before Expedition League?

Winterorb lovers from Synthesis League havn't had the experience they had since then either anymore.

With Loot the same. I remember the game before 3.5 and how hard it was to sustain Maps (it's a joke now compared to then) and how alchemy/fusing/vaal orbs costed more (2alch = 1 chaos) now you get them cheap af (5alch = 1 chaos) for good reasons. Loot is more amazing than it used to be, but people will always complain about something they lost, once they had it.

As Garrosh once said: TIMES CHANGE

Adapt. Learn. Play. Adapt anew.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Nov 16, 2022, 6:49:56 AM
◔_◔
These News got me hyped! Realy intresting changes!
Hope -mana Cost also gets in the jewel pool and its GG. :)
"
Rekill wrote:

Yet some people find them very good and revealing...

It's strange the lack of knowledge they have.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
ebawer123 wrote:
"
No, if the base Jewel has been removed, its Replica version will also be removed.

??? why

Realisim Bro

Think about it. How are those Scientists supposed to plagiarize the OG Jewel, if there never was one to begin with? Heist Replicas are based on existing Items, so in turn if the Original ceases to Exist so too must the Replica.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info