Jewel Changes FAQ

what about the survival instinct witch is for one the best even during the campain ?
Seems like the mitigation changes are a bit of a nothing burger, it's a little odd they packaged it this way. Mana reservation on rare jewels depending on the values could be a pretty real buff. Honestly I agree that unique jewels as a whole are pretty underwhelming the vast majority are garbage. I am excited to see what the unique jewel pool will look like. If last patch unique buffs are a reasonable indicator there should be some pretty cool new jewels to look forward to.

Its interesting the reactions, seems like the community has a bit of ptsd after last season. Rightfully so, hopefully GGG considers having integrity this coming season and include the most meaningful changes in the patch notes.
Last edited by zenxander on Nov 16, 2022, 12:50:00 PM
"
Hucuchill wrote:
"
cdrpoe wrote:
You realize Survival Secrets is pretty much necessary for wardloop to function, right? That's the definition of build-enabling. That build can't give up a slot to "another unique item" either, it has to be a jewel.
Who cares about wardloop, the build should be gone, sooner or later.

Why ? Are you a GGG employee in disguise who secretly hate having fun ?

This is why melee is in this state in this game...cuz nerfs over nerfs over nerfs.

You sad cuz you cannot understand the build or what ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Nov 16, 2022, 1:04:41 PM
All I hear is "nerf nerf nerf" (except mana res being moved to the general pool).
When are we getting "here's a bunch of stuff you can have fun with" changes?
"
warpg8 wrote:
There are 3 massive issues with the manifesto and subsequent follow-up:

1) This was not an existing problem, but a new problem created by GGG when they removed the jewel implicits from Harvest for no discernable reason. This was a self-inflicted problem for which we had a superior solution literally 1 league ago.

2) In a world where you've taken away mana reservation efficiency time and time again, you're now pushing people in the far more efficient direction of just running Purity of Elements. Giving back 2% MRE as a possible jewel explicit does not make up for the fact that we lost the MRE mastery.

3) You committed to taking feedback. This change has had overwhelmingly negative feedback. You showed up here in this announcement to double-down and essentially say you're not actually taking feedback, but simply making decisions and then going into further detail about the intent behind them. The change is bad. The feedback is "don't fucking implement this".

Every single time we utilize a jewel mod affix for ailment immunity, we're giving EHP or damage. This is just another thinly-veiled attempt and slowing players down. All that's going to happen is you're going to see the usage of Purity of Elements spike as people roll MRE on every jewel they can, since Purity of Elements makes us immune to all elemental ailments and the MRE that enables us to run it alongside the other mandatory defensive auras benefits us anyway.

It's never been more clear that you all don't play your own game.

GGG should cut you a check for this advice.
oh and while i'm at it on the subject of jewels, thanks for fucking Hollow palm in the fucking dirt. Thanks for making a build almost nobody used fucked into the fucking ground. Truly an amazing design, GGG, keep it up. Keep making the game less fun and keep narrowing the pool of builds we can do, it's such a great idea, y'know.
Making items that enable specific builds. That just don't work.
Keep it up.
"
TLAYgdWlUO wrote:
oh and while i'm at it on the subject of jewels, thanks for fucking Hollow palm in the fucking dirt. Thanks for making a build almost nobody used fucked into the fucking ground. Truly an amazing design, GGG, keep it up. Keep making the game less fun and keep narrowing the pool of builds we can do, it's such a great idea, y'know.
Making items that enable specific builds. That just don't work.
Keep it up.

will one with nothing be affected by those changes on jewels? or the changes are for just the regulars? not including unique clusters ones? i'm still confused because i like hollow palm a lot
Conqueror's Efficiency: its mana reservation stat has been moved to the regular Jewel mod pool.

please keep "replica Conqueror's Efficiency" in heist though! that item is too useful early game!
All that crying. Wait and see, maybe there will be introduced other things that will make up for your loses guys.. if not then that is intended, and you can leave the game, and if enough leaves, GGG know they did something wrong, with not listening to feedback and etc.etc. but because a jewel like replica conq, and the one for waardloop is out, it shouldnt be enough to ruin the game experience.. figure it out, work around it, or okay a god damn other build with one of the billion skills there are, and if you want play other skills than oneshotters. Then its just sad for you. Whoever you are.. take care everybody.
Looking forward to replies from people that want me to fuck off 😂
aura stacking is back my friends

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info