Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.19.1c Patch Notes

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Gems are no longer a possible chest reward from Tier 3 and 4 generic encounters in the Lake of Kalandra and, for the most part, have been replaced by Currency chests.

Does not seem to always work.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Actual DOA league and always will be, great work on this dumpster fire GGG lmao. Thanks for giving everyone a reason to choose a better game.
"
SquareCubiC wrote:
"
KiaKun wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Harvest Changes When?

Yah, this was the best thing they could have done for the game..... and now they talk like it was the worst thing they have ever done.

I have been playing some of my old chars and it feels soooo bad right now. :'(

**edited because it failed to quote

uhm
adding an item editor was a good thing?
chris even said on the reveal stream for harvest "we're probably going to ruin the game"...

harvest now, is useful, but not your be all end all solution for everything, which is infact the best thing they could have done. creates a way more healthy environment.

but, allow me to ask, how is harvest relevant for old chars? as i would assume they dont necessarily need anything?

"
Shanjaq wrote:
"Disabled Volatiles from spawning on death when a Magic monster with the Toxic Archnemesis modifier is slain."

Just in time. I spent 4 Divine Orbs on 5-ways and ended up at 90% progress to level 97. I wanted to finish off the level by joining a party and within 5 minutes was killed by those STUPID toxic balls from a pack of magics, losing 10% of my (expensive) level progress... my scalp was tingling as I hit Alt+F4 and had no desire to return for the rest of the league...

dont get me wrong, but...
first of all 10% at 96 isnt that painful to begin with.
and dying to toxics? i dont get it? how?
so i went and checked your character...
i am sorry to tell you, that blaming the game wont bring you any further, when your resistences look like that

which leads to

a whopping squishy character lol.
literally ANYTHING that dealt even the slightest bit of chaos damage, literally one taps you.

even with flasks up

instead of taking shortcuts by buying 5ways, you maybe rather should invest in your gear?
dont take it the wrong way, but you're literally not playing the game, you're avoiding it and when you encounter something, that is easily countered by at least positive chaos res, you blame the game/ devs, instead of yourself. and for this, there is no one else to blame but yourself...

you are literally paper, not even paper...

and yea, that's completely on yourself mate. sorry for breaking it to you.
but 2k hp? i dont know how you think that's enough for even yellow maps, lol

Thank you for this lol
Guys can u figure out how to drop magebloods or headhunters? Nobody dropping those items. Also t0 unique drop only in legion rofl fix the game please it's no fun. Every playing mf. Like playing shitty game play to get 10+ divine orbs from 1 mob. Idk how u think this is fine? Tell me how this is fine please because I don't fucking know how this is fine!
Delete this post if it's to hard but honestly I feel like my loving girlfriend slept with another dude and I just found out. How u want to make me feel good again? Kekl too based
Imagine removing content and nerfing players in a PvE game
Hope you wake up for 3.20
2 vall temple 1 fragment
10 temple of atzoatl 2 fragment
2 delve boss 1 fragment

i love :D
Main issue with arch nemesis balls is they can bug out and become invis.
Some mirrors cant be completed now for no reason, you touch one thing you break other one.

PD: you can't censor this comment.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
I'm very much looking forward to finding out how often the Trialmaster Fragments drop from Omnitect, Delve, Atziri and from the Vaal Temple :^).

Thanks a bunch <3!

Wait, that's not in the patch notes, just stuff Bex talked about it. Is this part Live yet?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

"
Increased the chance for the Will of Chaos and Deadly End Ultimatum Aspects to drop from their respective bosses.

It is in the patch notes (I think, I don't farm these, but I guess these are 2 of the 4 ultimatum fragments)
Last edited by fabifly on Sep 22, 2022, 4:34:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info