3.19.1c Patch Notes

Very Much Appreciated!

Keep Adjusting those Nem Mods!
league 1 month -50% online yet, well done
Best describe : degradation
we're how many weeks in to the kalandra league and i've still only had 2 (TWO) natural divine drops and another one as a reward from a ritual, wtaf!?!?

guess i need to buy mtx before i get decent drops, hey?! seems that's the only difference between me and my mates...
"

we're how many weeks in to the kalandra league and i've still only had 2 (TWO) natural divine drops and another one as a reward from a ritual, wtaf!?!?

guess i need to buy mtx before i get decent drops, hey?! seems that's the only difference between me and my mates...

Lol! You must be on to something. I buy one mystery box and I get a mirror drop. hmmm
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Harvest Changes When?

THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"Disabled Volatiles from spawning on death when a Magic monster with the Toxic Archnemesis modifier is slain."

Just in time. I spent 4 Divine Orbs on 5-ways and ended up at 90% progress to level 97. I wanted to finish off the level by joining a party and within 5 minutes was killed by those STUPID toxic balls from a pack of magics, losing 10% of my (expensive) level progress... my scalp was tingling as I hit Alt+F4 and had no desire to return for the rest of the league...
"
KiaKun wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Harvest Changes When?

Yah, this was the best thing they could have done for the game..... and now they talk like it was the worst thing they have ever done.

I have been playing some of my old chars and it feels soooo bad right now. :'(

**edited because it failed to quote

uhm
adding an item editor was a good thing?
chris even said on the reveal stream for harvest "we're probably going to ruin the game"...

harvest now, is useful, but not your be all end all solution for everything, which is infact the best thing they could have done. creates a way more healthy environment.

but, allow me to ask, how is harvest relevant for old chars? as i would assume they dont necessarily need anything?

"
Shanjaq wrote:
"Disabled Volatiles from spawning on death when a Magic monster with the Toxic Archnemesis modifier is slain."

Just in time. I spent 4 Divine Orbs on 5-ways and ended up at 90% progress to level 97. I wanted to finish off the level by joining a party and within 5 minutes was killed by those STUPID toxic balls from a pack of magics, losing 10% of my (expensive) level progress... my scalp was tingling as I hit Alt+F4 and had no desire to return for the rest of the league...

dont get me wrong, but...
first of all 10% at 96 isnt that painful to begin with.
and dying to toxics? i dont get it? how?
so i went and checked your character...
i am sorry to tell you, that blaming the game wont bring you any further, when your resistences look like that

which leads to

a whopping squishy character lol.
literally ANYTHING that dealt even the slightest bit of chaos damage, literally one taps you.

even with flasks up

instead of taking shortcuts by buying 5ways, you maybe rather should invest in your gear?
dont take it the wrong way, but you're literally not playing the game, you're avoiding it and when you encounter something, that is easily countered by at least positive chaos res, you blame the game/ devs, instead of yourself. and for this, there is no one else to blame but yourself...

you are literally paper, not even paper...

and yea, that's completely on yourself mate. sorry for breaking it to you.
but 2k hp? i dont know how you think that's enough for even yellow maps, lol

Last edited by SquareCubiC on Sep 22, 2022, 2:25:51 AM
invest in gear? they would require alts drop...
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
SquareCubiC wrote:
instead of taking shortcuts by buying 5ways, you maybe rather should invest in your gear?

Thanks for taking a look, it goes without saying that the problem is more complicated than the specific item I called out from the changelist. The gear I have is the best I could afford (and by the looks of your screenshots, you might be on a snapshot of the gear & passives as I was swapping back out of the 5-way, so not my normal mapping set,) and if I didn't invest 100% in damage output I wouldn't be able to do any of the content at all. I'd rather be able to do content and die a lot (permanently at 0%) than be stuck in yellow maps forever. It just stung a lot to die to those STUPID toxic balls (that are essentially a griefing mechanic, it should have never been on Magics to begin with) after giving up on normal leveling and spending my last currency on more passives in the hopes for that survivability you and I both appreciate so much.. Have you seen the Delve nodes that spawned hundreds (no joke) of these Toxic magics? it seems like a bug to have *all* mobs in the node have this AN mod, I eventually got tired and succumbed to the STUPID toxic balls and lost the node.. I've gone from angry to just nonplussed that they finally removed that griefing mechanic from Magics after all this time, and might consider launching the game again at some point.
Last edited by Shanjaq on Sep 22, 2022, 2:56:32 AM
Did they nerf loot even harder?? 89% quant 645 rarity dropping even less after this awesome patch.. Good to see how much they careabout loot in a game thats ALL about it i guess..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info