3.19.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Added the "Hide Map Overlay Mods" option (Options -> UI) for hiding the display of area modifiers when having the map overlay open.

This is great, thanks!
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
Sheesh.

People need to read. This is the first patch for the week. GGG stated previously, they were working on a bunch of things but rather than having to wait for all of them to be done together, they are releasing multiple patches through the week.

Go brew some tea.. and calm down.

They are done until 3.20 - this was stated pretty clearly.
is that hard to just roll back 3.18 without recombinator ?
u still can keep everything work in progress for 3.20, just roll back 3.18 ?
Last edited by blackberry4311 on Sep 14, 2022, 7:13:35 AM
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
Sheesh.

People need to read. This is the first patch for the week. GGG stated previously, they were working on a bunch of things but rather than having to wait for all of them to be done together, they are releasing multiple patches through the week.

Go brew some tea.. and calm down.

They are done until 3.20 - this was stated pretty clearly.

wrong, they wrote:
We have a small patch coming out in the next couple of days with some very minor fixes, most of which is unrelated to the above changes. We'll get this set of changes out as soon as we can.

Nice. I am still in the waiting room for
"We are also removing the damage from Permafrost's cold-damaging ground area. The area only applies chill now. "

Suggestion: "Empowerd Elements" should lower the effect by around 20%.

Suggestion: Player can't be knocked back from takles or add defences against that.
I think fractured flask are going to add value to flask so more people will pick them up and sell them. Mostly because trying to craft flask to get the mods you want can be terrible. I think that's a cool change. I wish more synthesized items dropped including flask for max awesomeness. flask are a big part of defensives for people. The nerfs to defensive skills hurt this league so im hoping we get a few more options later. The synth mods on flask wouldn't have to be crazy just like 10% armor or evasion ect.
"
Nirvaxstiel wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where Sap from Sapped Ground had the opposite effect and was increasing damage from monsters.

Really...? So I've been screwing myself by adding sapped ground boots all this while.

you have scorched ground on your boots... :)
I hope they fix the bug where nerfs to increase player retention are having the opposite effect.
"

Fixed a bug where Sap from Sapped Ground had the opposite effect and was increasing damage from monsters.

This would have impacted Algor Mortis right?
Can fractured items please drop identified when more than 20 of them drop at a time.

It is really disheartening to drop half an inventory, to pick up fractures, to identify them, to run to a side, to drop the useless ones, to pick more up, to identify them, to run to a side, to drop the useless ones, to pick more up, to identify them, to run to a side, to drop the useless ones, to pick more up, to identify them, to run to a side, to drop the useless ones, to pick more up, to identify them, to run to a side, to drop the useless ones, to then learn none of them had any value or use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info