Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.19.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

Mf Culler NPC when?

Pls?
Last edited by DarkJen on Sep 14, 2022, 3:37:22 AM
I know most People dont like Epic Launcher but i recommend it.Use it since 4 Leagues and got 0 Problems with Updates and compared to Steam its pretty fast cause Epic doesnt reserve disc space and instant start the Update.
"
DarkJen wrote:
Mf Culler NPC when?

Pls?

Dont stay up late waiting for it :

"In a previous post, we mentioned we were discussing issues related to magic find/culling feeling mandatory as well as cases where it feels bad to get a lot of quality currency or flasks from killing a monster with specific Archnemesis modifiers. In both of these cases, our discussions are ongoing. However, in order to provide a bit more certainty, we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20."
"
dralshady wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
Mf Culler NPC when?

Pls?

Dont stay up late waiting for it :

"In a previous post, we mentioned we were discussing issues related to magic find/culling feeling mandatory as well as cases where it feels bad to get a lot of quality currency or flasks from killing a monster with specific Archnemesis modifiers. In both of these cases, our discussions are ongoing. However, in order to provide a bit more certainty, we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20."

I just gave em nice idea.
Who knows..

May be! xD
Nice updates! Thanks for sap fix!
okay
sheeeeeeh
LFG

culler MF

srsly, im not touching the game again if there are lootgoblins in it, worst idea ever.
Diablo 4 it is then.

Cmon GGG, why you gotta play us like this. We enjoyed the game as it was.
"
Fixed a bug where Sap from Sapped Ground had the opposite effect and was increasing damage from monsters.

this is insane..... how did that take so long to find out
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info