|3.19.1b Patch Notes
- Flasks can now have Fractured modifiers, which can be obtained through the Empowered Elements conversion modifier.
- The Archnemesis Trickster modifier can no longer appear on Essence or Legion monsters (an earlier fix done for Essence monsters regressed).
- The "A Trip Down Memory Lane Challenge" no longer requires you to complete Atlas Memories that do not exist, and the number of completed Atlas Memories required has been reduced to four. Using the /recheck_achievements command will complete this challenge if you have already completed four or five Atlas Memories.
- Added the "Hide Map Overlay Mods" option (Options -> UI) for hiding the display of area modifiers when having the map overlay open.
- Fixed a bug where the Fiendish Opulence Atlas Passive Skill was not applying to Beyond Demons.
- Fixed a bug where Sap from Sapped Ground had the opposite effect and was increasing damage from monsters.
- Fixed a bug when using Controller Input Method where the map overlay displayed above notifications.
- Added display in Control Input Method for how much Lifeforce of each type you have available at the The Horticrafting Station.
- The Undertaker's Amulet microtransaction now also creates gravestones for enemies slain by your minions, traps, and totems.
- Fixed an instance crash.
This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers, however you will need to restart your client to patch the client fixes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2022, 2:10:30 PM