3.19.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

3.19 is over.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Fixed a bug where Sap from Sapped Ground had the opposite effect and was increasing damage from monsters.

What the hell, GGG.
archnemesis is warping the game around itself, you guys keep adding archnemesis exceptions for certain content

just delete it from the game and let the game be path of exile not path of archnemesis
Last edited by OneNaN on Sep 14, 2022, 1:23:44 AM
After seeing all the patch notes so far for 3.19 I refuse to believe they tested archnemesis modifiers. Its not like anyone wanted these changes, no one wants for 1 mob in 1/10 maps to have half the loot of all 10 those maps and to need to get an mf culler to actually get any of its loot.
tiny kalandra change that doesn't reallt do anything.

Sigh.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
I was using sapped ground since the league start, are you KIDDING ME?!

Reminds me of when I took the Company of Champions Covenant when I was playing through Dark Souls II the first time. Only at the very end of the game did I look it up and realize I had been playing on, basically, hard mode.

That's PoE for you.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Thanks!
Fractured modifiers didn't reroll with alts? or what profit from it?
Where's the update that makes the game fun again?
Thanks! I had the gravestone neck on my trapper and totally forgot about it. Heh.
lmao i just read suggestion on Fractured flask earlier this day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info