3.19.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

lol ok
Wait where is the lake buff? wth!
"
Fixed a bug where Sap from Sapped Ground had the opposite effect and was increasing damage from monsters.

This freaking crap right there. If the patch wasn't harsh and hard already, now I discover that I've been playing with a "debuff" that makes me receive 10-20% more damage.

Extensively tested indeed. Quite impactful.
dude...
Fractured items dropping identified when?
"
Fixed a bug where Sap from Sapped Ground had the opposite effect and was increasing damage from monsters.

This explains soooo much OMG

I was wondering why my boots felt like hurting me more
Last edited by arknath on Sep 14, 2022, 1:08:04 AM
"
Vanchelot wrote:
"

This freaking crap right there. If the patch wasn't harsh and hard already, now I discover that I've been playing with a "debuff" that makes me receive 10-20% more damage.

Extensively tested indeed. Quite impactful.

I almost kept it on my boots on hardcore, thank god that i didn't lol
Emergency "buffs" when the league has already died long ago, nice try chrissy boi
Monster damage too high, drops way too low, harvest life-force drops way too low, harvest crafts missing, 6 links not vendoring for divines, archnemesis modifiers don't fit with poe and would make more sense in d3, on death effects still not removed. When are these things going to be fixed? I can't play this game anymore because of how disrespectful it is with my time. It isn't worth it.
IGN: Blip
"
Added the "Hide Map Overlay Mods" option (Options -> UI) for hiding the display of area modifiers when having the map overlay open.

As someone who plays with map overlay 99% of the time this is huge. Thanks team.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info