3.19.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

Fix 32:9 and stop ignoring it.
"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:
Can fractured items please drop identified when more than 20 of them drop at a time.

GGG politicy is you need pickup and carry to Deckard Cain.. Oops, it's diablo 2. Then GGG want u to use scroll of wisdom. Btw GGG want you to spend as much time in poe as possible. After all, their earnings directly depend on online
Nice one.
Would also be nice to work on improving and not just fixing.

I would like if u find a way to improve the t0 drop rates by simply enable some methods to reach it. I. E. Map bosses or league bosses can drop those by a small chance. U could give them a boost bc:

Normal mobs drop nothing
Eldrich mobs drop exceptional much
So the mid and low end are in good shape.
Problem is u don't drop any near enough uniques which are worth something or even apothecary or smth. We need more ways to reach the high end loot. Rn u can only get there by mf and this feels just bad bc u can only min max ur items half as far as last leagues.

Ye just find a way to improve the loot problem please, this should be prio 1 now.
Thanks
The Trickster mod needs to apply to Abyss monsters as well.
Please GGG is it possible to give better items in reflection mist ?

I've done like 80 lakes and haven't found a single decent item like 70% of the items i find are 4 mods making the item immediately bad.

Would be nice that reflection mist that are difficulty 10 or above have 5 or 6 modifiers guaranteed on items please. No more 4 modifier items :(
"
pickila wrote:
wrong, they wrote:
We have a small patch coming out in the next couple of days with some very minor fixes, most of which is unrelated to the above changes. We'll get this set of changes out as soon as we can.

Hmmm...

"
In a previous post, we mentioned we were discussing issues related to magic find/culling feeling mandatory as well as cases where it feels bad to get a lot of quality currency or flasks from killing a monster with specific Archnemesis modifiers. In both of these cases, our discussions are ongoing. However, in order to provide a bit more certainty, we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

"
will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

The most important issue isnt going to be addressed for the next 2 months minimum. So.. yes. They are done with 3.19.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
/recheck_achievements,invalid
Saw was patch , decided well about time I do my lakes for the too much rng ring ones .
1st tile I got 20q despair , kind of fitting.

Then again could have read notes see the expected change was not implemented and wait another week till ill have 2 stash tabs of tablets before I spam them.

This league mechanic feels like one that was good on release but then was nerfed several times over the years because it was deemed too powerful , the problem is this is the new league mechanic .
"
Blip wrote:
6 links not vendoring for divines

When I see how hard people cry because of MF culler I wonder how hard they cry when every 6L would cost at least one divine, how expensive tabus and their div cards would be and that farming blood aqueduct would be more fruitful then farming something else. And since that would also lower the divine price other people would start crying as well. So, I wonder ... have you thought this through?
GGG have now clue on how to balance even the simplest things.
Good. 🤘
A.k.a. Sinisa / sinisasub85.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info