An Overview of Upcoming Changes

What about simply disabling IIR/IIQ on all touched rares ?

I'm enjoying the league, my feedback is :

1. Please consider reverting the exalt/divine change, dropping/finding divines simply doesn't feel the same. It's really sad, as it was a huge part of the game. On top of now finding exalts being totally underwhelming...

2. The lake doesn't really feel rewarding enough, even on later tiles. Been doing bosses/exiles on gold tiles difficulty 12+, and they very very rarely drop anything significant.

Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Good to see these things being acknowledged, hopefully loot overall is buffed!
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
Just my two cents about items swap, hire a MF culler is that specific Archnemesis monsters drops should based on map quantity, rarity or lake difficulty or how deep you are delving,... instead of character.
Thanks for working on the improvements :) I feel if you can nail harvest there will be a lot of happy crafters out there :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Fixing loot when?
Great to hear more changes are coming :)
Nice, I'm glad to know that GGG acknowledges that things are in bad places and are looking to fix them sooner rather than a league later.
"
kayella wrote:
"
We are also doing an audit of all league monster skills and endgame map boss skills to check that their damage against minions is appropriate. We will lower the damage they deal against minions where we find that it is too high.

Isn't it easier to just change the minions back to 3.18 version?

Right?

"We're gonna take away +2 level of minion skills from the NECROMANCER and give you what used to cost 1 skill point in return." -GGG

"Wait you mean to tell me minions are broken and nobody wants to play them anymore? How strange, what could have caused this!?" -Also GGG

The base life alone from the +2 levels gives a massive amount of survivability. What's the point in playing necro anymore?
thanks for letting us know what you're doing :)
Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info