An Overview of Upcoming Changes

Thank you, GGG.
"
Lixy wrote:
Sounds good.

Though please revert the Metacrafting cost to Exalts, it'll make crafting more accessible and restore the value to Exalts that was tanked for no reason.

Definitely agree here. Exalts being devalued from the top tier crafting currency feels real bad. See other posts for more arguments and solutions.

Otherwise, these changes/things being examined more thoroughly are always nice to hear about! Thanks for all your hard work, GGG Developers & Community Team!

Also, does anyone know what the electric glowing character in the post picture is (i.e. how to get that pose they're doing/what skill is affecting them)? It looks like someone taking a fighting stance while electrified, like they're going Super Saiyan. Looks pretty awesome tbh.

EDIT: Looks like it's a Lightning Mirage of the Scion, for any who were interested! A pity I can't make my character look like that though, lol.
Last edited by agentyoda on Aug 31, 2022, 1:15:48 AM
Lets hope this is a turning point for the game, GGG, sometimes we come off as toxic but people really love this game and want it to succeed so please actually listen to player feedback regarding the multiple issues, we just want this game to be fun
sounds good overall.
But honestly if people cannot kill their 4 archnemesis monster they can just run away from it. They do not HAVE to call in someone that got a decent build, they CHOOSE to do that
"We are monitoring the current situation where players feel forced to swap items or hire a magic find culler against specific four-mod Archnemesis monsters. We don't have an immediate solution for this but we are actively looking at it."

How about... i know it sounds crazy but hear me out. How about... YOU REVERT THE LOOT CHANGES?! Sounds CRAZY i know.
Another patch with nothing done about drought bringer then? ;~;
Look at everyone coping as usual with their anchoring tactics. Nobody cares about vision. If you're trying to prepare the population for POE 2 and this is the feedback you get...maybe change the outlook for POE 2. Thanks for buffing Last Epoch though, enjoying the surge in player base before their multi update comes out.
Thank you GGG!

These nerf looks good atm and mobs seems not too hard right now.

Anyways harvest still dead.
This was a good way to talk about the obvious problems, not the bullshit phylosophy manifesto of denial sponsored by "the vision".

Where can I download the sound of running strider spawns?
I want to put it on a ringtone, to terrify everyone nearby exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info