An Overview of Upcoming Changes

Too many mobs, please reduce them.
"
We are aware of feedback around Harvest crafts but don't have any commentary on this yet.

I mean, you can just state that you thought they were too strong. I think it's BS. It's coming from a ridiculous place. We have reroll prefix/suffix on an orb. Is it that broken for wands, too? We have Expedition crafts for making "deterministic items" given enough currency in it. Is that busted, too? Builds right now feel overly constrained on so many fronts it's kind of absurd we're at this stage. Build diversity feels like it's in a valley.

But you can just say it's too strong and move on. I don't think there's anything you can do at this stage to fix Harvest and you clearly have never wanted us doing anything with it. So just let it die, just like this league is definitely dead come this weekend. -50% players already... the worst yet.

Kalandra's lake should be dropping mirrored items all over the place. Make them Lucky mods, 2x chance to be 4/5/6L'd and then just make them Mirrored. Good enough fix for now. Reflecting mist even at 2x occurrence just means you'll hit it once every 50 lakes instead of once every 100? Why is it so rare? There's nothing to excite, this league. It's all just been taken away.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Aug 31, 2022, 12:07:30 AM
"
xMarksmanx wrote:
Can't wait for GGG's solution to the magic find culler issue...

I would bet my life savings that instead of fixing the problem, they will just nerf the drops on those mobs and not buff anything else.

This is exactly how I imagine they "fix" the issue as well.
Don't talk about other players but listern about me, who play many years in this game. Start version of build lc poison, 10 divines after 4 days....720 deaths...720 Karl!!! I had maximum 200 in league when rare was buffed and what now lol...I continue to play in the hope of nerfing monsters and increasing loot...
idk what you are planning with harvest, but please make it so that it's viable for SSF to help with map gear, also reintroduce that corrupted gems for GCP crafts so that SSF dont have to run 600 hours with unqualitied gems
IGN: GoldenPepe
"
XonDaBeach wrote:
"
xMarksmanx wrote:
Can't wait for GGG's solution to the magic find culler issue...

I would bet my life savings that instead of fixing the problem, they will just nerf the drops on those mobs and not buff anything else.

This is exactly how I imagine they "fix" the issue as well.

How do you fix it without fixing AN? And how do you fix AN without committing to Loot 2.0 or rolling back 3.19's loot changes or-- there's no way to fix the "MF culling service" problem when you have fundamentally painted a golden target onto <1% of rares and told us, "Ignore all other rares, they cannot drop anything meaningful" Pre 3.18, any rare you killed could drop something good! Post 3.18, all you care about is a narrow tiny subset of rares and nothing else.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Aug 31, 2022, 12:09:42 AM
Add keep pre/keep suffix, or change them to be remove suff/remove pre. There is no reason this craft should have been removed from the game.

Do this and I will start playing again.
Last edited by PurpleChakra on Aug 31, 2022, 12:09:25 AM
"
CrazyEmkido wrote:
Don't talk about other players but listern about me, who play many years in this game. Start version of build lc poison, 10 divines after 4 days....720 deaths...720 Karl!!! I had maximum 200 in league when rare was buffed and what now lol...I continue to play in the hope of nerfing monsters and increasing loot...

maybe we shouldnt listen to someone with 750 deaths in 2 weeks.
IGN: GoldenPepe
Communication is appreciated.

Still, GGG's stance is not going to save the game. It is going to destroy it. You had a formula for success. Don't fix what's not broken. This is not a hill worth dying on.
📉📉📉

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info