Tool-assisted Pantheon Mod Farming

I really dont like this lottery for valuable specific rares.

The smart thing to do now is to get/call a mf Culler if you find one...
Is this the gameplay we want?

I rather have decent constant loot, instead of "Winning the Lottery"!
Last edited by Pug_Milamber on Aug 27, 2022, 1:10:49 AM
Teach 'em, Chris. Kick these cheater out of the community.
I dont want to post misinformation, but I was informed by a redditor who was bragging that the program has already been updated and is working again. He said there were fake ids or fake duplicates or something similar that were parsed. Just FYI.

Again, no idea if he was just trolling me or whatever.

I know you guys love AN but honestly I think it is the worst thing I've ever seen added. I thought it was fine but now, given the potential for abuse, its got to go.
"
In addition, this process would be very wasteful, costing them a lot of maps and also whatever juicing resources they wanted to speculatively put into those maps before they even knew if they were going to encounter the relevant mod.

Forgive me if I misunderstand, but is this not indicative of how infrequently an average player trying to juice their maps will encounter rare monsters mods (in the correct order, too)? If archnem rares are now intended to be a big source of loot drops going forward, it might be good to take a deeper look at how often players across the board are actually encountering these monsters, as opposed to how often they're just being "very wasteful, costing them a lot of maps and also whatever juicing resources they wanted to speculatively put into those maps".

Thank you for the insight however, was an interesting read
Last edited by quebbbb on Aug 27, 2022, 1:14:50 AM
Please revert back to 3.18. Please please! I don't want to quit but I feel like there is not much fun in PoE atm.
"
It loses the surprise factor when the Rare Monster has a mod on it that says "this minion has the loot".

Icon tiles ruin the surprise and now they have permeated even rare monsters. I miss the surprise of old Beyond.

Game went from good, to "no one gets any loot", to "only MFing cullers get loot". And solo players can't really do culling magic find.

Solution: Turn party bonus around. Give solo players a 250% bonus (or whatever is a good fit) and make party players have a dedicated MF culler. Juice as much as you want in those high quant maps, they get good shit, rares with a lot of archnemesis mods that give them their currency back and a bit more to sustain and one big lootsplosion every 10, 15 or 20 maps or so.

Edit: Oh and bring most used harvest crafts back please. (reforge more likely, reroll keep suffixes/prefixes, change random colour and stop with this "one random white socket" stuff)
Last edited by Levandr23 on Aug 27, 2022, 1:22:06 AM
"
We are also aware of further feedback about the Lake of Kalandra expansion that hasn't been covered in our communications yet and will resume our discussions of this when we get the team back in the studio after the weekend.

Harvest please. don't kill crafting. we need keep prefix/suffix and change color of sockets.
Thanks GGG. I Go to D3
People getting worked up over nothing, but thanks for letting us know.
Fix the loot. All The Way... not a little bit.. we want it Back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info