Tool-assisted Pantheon Mod Farming

just revert this mess. You said you would while talking with Josh Strife Hayes, that if league was SO MESSY you'd just restart it.

Keep your word.
OK. Thanks.

Hope we resolve the other major issues.

For example, consider implementing all the nice changes (like the new atlas) directly to 3.13, without all of the absolutely atrocious balance and loot changes.
Last edited by yeknoms on Aug 27, 2022, 2:44:57 AM
Please just implement a hot fix that reverts to 3.18 and we will forgive 3.19, you guys can work on it longer and deploy when you’ve tested it and are happy with it. Please
IM LOGGING IN RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU CRISH I... LOVE THIS LEAGUE
The issue is systemic, not acutely an issue with people exploiting the game. We don't want loot goblins. We want consistent currency drops, not spikey drops. Spikey big ticket items are good as long as you can get consistency with your currency drops.
Archnemesis was a mistake.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
They will all abandon you when they learn the truth.
I'll believe it when the beast market isn't completely rekt for a league
Cool, but what about the state of crafting?
Problem: You did what absolutely nobody wanted and put all of the loot into complete lottery mobs.

Solution: Put the loot back in the map like it always has been.

You literally caused a problem by not listening to people. You are causing problems for yourselves by not listening to feedback. Maybe try it for once.
Hey there,
I have deleted your post in this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3285083/page/2#p24656635 as it was considered needlessly negative.
If you have any questions, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com
Kind regards, RoryF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info