Tool-assisted Pantheon Mod Farming

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Just admit the fault and apologise like A MAN !!

Revert this mess while you can

Revert game and spend money and time to fine tune it

P.s omg they turning poe to diablo …. OMG OMFG O M F G !!!! LOOT GOBLINS ???????

Omg ….
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
i have to say, i play the game very casually atm. and its pretty fun.
but... it has issues like, 90% of skill gems not realy good, crafting sucks due to to much rng, i wil never use a exalted on a item just to roll a fuckin tier 9 life roll or worse or whatever.
and the game is over bloated with to many things. but that has been like that for a realy long time already.
also i hate heist... it require you to invest to much in it and takes you away from atlas progression to much. but there is a lot of good things comming just from heist. so you kinda feel forced to do it. its bad imo :/
also if the plan is to nerf skill gems to make us use more different skills and tactics. you also need to give us the new skill system!
but i guess you got much more other problems atm... :P
"
Rekill wrote:
but... it has issues like, 90% of skill gems not realy good, crafting sucks due to to much rng, i wil never use a exalted on a item just to roll a fuckin tier 9 life roll or worse or whatever.
and the game is over bloated with to many things. but that has been like that for a realy long time already.
also i hate heist... it require you to invest to much in it and takes you away from atlas progression to much. but there is a lot of good things comming just from heist. so you kinda feel forced to do it. its bad imo :/
also if the plan is to nerf skill gems to make us use more different skills and tactics. you also need to give us the new skill system!

Surely exalts are cheap enough to risk it now?
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:

Surely exalts are cheap enough to risk it now?

I don't know. I am done with the league. I have found 2 divines and 0 exalteds... even if exalteds are cheap now, they are still very rare to find. And totally not worth using.
RIPPOE
This didn't fix anything I've seen plenty proof on reddit and Youtube that cheaters can see exactly what is loaded into the map and all your false positives are filtered out they beat you in a few hours of coding, please just stop with the lies and the bullshit and actually work on the game like you are fucking serious about something. this entire patch here was a waste of fucking time because like I said some kids in a 6'x6' room can out-do you in a few hours every time.
[Removed by Support]
I wish you could put this focus, speed, effort and good thinking into something good like revamped unused skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info