Tool-assisted Pantheon Mod Farming

This is going to be a long league. Thanks Chris.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:
Any good news?

yeah, PoM is permabanned
Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Aug 27, 2022, 1:03:15 AM
Chris, please. Just fix the loot, address the minion issues, give us the QoL Harvest crafts back, and make the game fun again.
"
Spooky13 wrote:
Chris, please. Just fix the loot, address the minion issues, give us the QoL Harvest crafts back, and make the game fun again.
wait for it
I am playing a game devoid of loot. This is so painful
6 man manual mod check let's goooo
Hey just so you know, the exploit is updated to tell the difference now, even with you having all pantheons pre-load when going into a map.

Perhaps a better solution would be to take the loot off the loot goblins and make it so running the map is the rewarding part? IDK just a thought
It's nice that you address this and listen at least to this. But what about the advantage these players got with it?

Chris also said interview with josh strife hayes that in moments like this he relaunches the league. You can find interviews on youtube.

The way I see it, your ideology of this 3.19 made this. You made less loot from regular mobs and put 1 on big boy. What did you expect will happen? People tend to cheat less if there is no need to in general.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Aug 27, 2022, 1:09:10 AM
It loses the surprise factor when the Rare Monster has a mod on it that says "this minion has the loot".

Icon tiles ruin the surprise and now they have permeated even rare monsters. I miss the surprise of old Beyond.

Game went from good, to "no one gets any loot", to "only MFing cullers get loot". And solo players can't really do culling magic find.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info