Tool-assisted Pantheon Mod Farming

Wazup Chris?

You accept Logout macro, trade macro, flask macro, discord trade and i dont know what more exist XD
What change here? :D

Here is problem when you allow players using third side programs. They try more and more fck with the system ...

Its rly disgusting watch stream, where everyone just click on item in stash and 3rd side program show price on trade.
Same shhht as logout macro for skillers ...
And you allow it just bcs poor game optimalization/servers issues ...

PoE intro : "Make ur own build with xxxxx otions/ skills mixups and more, craft ur gear and kill big endgame bosses"
Reality? : "here is ur start build, follow it, dont use brain, here download this 4 macros, install trade macro, join trade discord, buy this gear and die on rare enemy stronger then map boss"

Holymoly GGG what you do with ur game???
Solaris touch is extremely rare. Please consider making it more common. The game as is is not fun.
I am concerned about a number of things with this.

Firstly Chris specifically mentioned these loot explosions in his update as to why he was comfortable with the“average” amount of currency that was dropping. Was he certain that the examples he was providing were not linked to this exploit?
Secondly, what actions have GGG taken to quantify the impact on the economy? What is the magnitude of this issue?
Thirdly, it does not make sense to say the issue is patched. Anyone who has experience with coding knows that nothing is foolproof, it is a constant battle between fixes and exploits. It is impossible to stay ahead indefinitely The issue appears to be that the new system is inherently exposed to abuse due to the concentration of loot in these few mobs.
I am not part of the reddit bandwagon saying that this is the end of POE, but this does feel like the fairness of the economy may have been compromised and it would be useful to see that this is not the case
"
Spooky13 wrote:
Chris, please. Just fix the loot, address the minion issues, give us the QoL Harvest crafts back, and make the game fun again.

+
Bring back Removed Harvest Crafts PLS!!!
Please back loot in patch 3.18
"
Lewd25 wrote:
Bring back Removed Harvest Crafts PLS!!!

Oh please dont, i dont want to see godly items flooded on trade
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Can you please list it in the patch notes. You dont have to be technical about it, if it would benefit the 3rd party programmers. But im tiered of unlisted patches. Who knows you might even deploy a hidden patch which ruins core loot one day.
Game development is a weird industry... in any other industry a CEO responsible for this many consistent flops would step aside. Don't get me wrong the awesome game that you created lends a certain amount of credit in the bank for these kinds of **** ups. but just wondering how many more "don't you guys have phones" league releases you got left before permanent damage is done.
You post this but nothing on harvest? Come on!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info