3.19.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

Too little too late. This was the last league for me most likely.
"
fatmechanic wrote:
Too little too late. This was the last league for me most likely.

Bye, Felicia.
you guys still have players who appreciate the work put in, there's some bumps in the road but i trust GGG to do a good job in the end, enjoying this league a lot, keep em coming !
A little disappointed it's just artifacts and not logbooks/re roll currency for the expedition spots but nice changes overall. Idk enough about harvest to comment on it but it's time to bust out the stockpiled lake maps
Yeah, I literally have been having no issues, loving the league and enjoying the increased difficulty. While I feel people aren't wrong that some combos of archnemesis are miserable I never doubted that you guys would get it to a better place soon.

Really sorry for how caustic people act, it's inhumane. Love the game and appreciate everyone's hard work.

I also support reducing drop rates. But feel that dangerous combos of archnems should be more rewarding. Ice prison+lightning mirage+grasping roots just deletes most melee builds.
Tested current drop rate of raw currency...Ran out of alchemy orbs AGAIN! Can you please fix that because even selling uniques which didn't drop in enough amount during 10-15 maps (didn't count the exact number of maps) made me stop mapping cause I can't alch and go any map... I haven't also faced any 4-mods mob which grants any sort of loot during maps. This is disgusting, this is disgusting and you still keep silence, not answering the main question like how this sh*t have buypassed all your tests?!?!?!
Haters gonna hate. Sorry for the bullshit the community has been spewing.

You guys are great, keep up the good work!
Thou shalt not guard.
Nice!
Doing anything possibe not to fix anything
"
Tested current drop rate of raw currency...Ran out of alchemy orbs AGAIN! Can you please fix that because even selling uniques which didn't drop in enough amount during 10-15 maps (didn't count the exact number of maps) made me stop mapping cause I can't alch and go any map... I haven't also faced any 4-mods mob which grants any sort of loot during maps. This is disgusting, this is disgusting and you still keep silence, not answering the main question like how this sh*t have buypassed all your tests?!?!?!

There are helpful guides on youtube if you're looking for tips on the game, I recommend watching streamers on twitch aswell. Helps a lot, gl.
Thou shalt not guard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info