3.19.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

Because he is a die hard GGG fun boy. Unfortunately, there are such people in the world. Types with this mindset are the types that make bad policies happen. Even if GGG comes and gets this guy to play 15 hours a day and drop 10c, he will continue to beg appreciate. Just ignore.
Monster damage? AG/minion survivability?
"
Subxeno wrote:
"
Ringcycle wrote:
You guys didn't deserve the community's backlash. Keep going strong. We still believe in you.

Bro they lied to us about the biggest change they've ever made to the entire game, and have been slowly buffing what they nerfed on purpose, and it's still not even CLOSE to what it used to be...Mapping with any investment is 100% loss atm...

They created fires and aren't even bothering to put them out, why are you praising them?

Hanlon's razor.

That's hysteria. GGG devs are gamers and gamers are not the best communicators. How do you know they lied? Chris himself told us the quant/rarity nerf. The archnem drops are good. I've already experienced some impressive drops that weren't possible in previous leagues.
restored the

massive historic bonus to item quantity and/or rarity that applied to some league-specific monsters

when?
white mobs stil dont drop loot, give us quant bonus and delete archnem
Headhunter + Impale still broken
Reforge keep prefix/suffix still missing
Loot is still awful in juiced maps

Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
We love you guys, keep going strong! You don't deserve all of the hate, we trust in you. Love the changes :)
PLEASE GO ON
I WANT TO SEE PN "F" TODAY
You definitely did not deserve all the drama and hate the last few days. Still the best game in the genre! Keep up the good work and stay strong 🙂
"
Ringcycle wrote:
"
Subxeno wrote:
"
Ringcycle wrote:
You guys didn't deserve the community's backlash. Keep going strong. We still believe in you.

Bro they lied to us about the biggest change they've ever made to the entire game, and have been slowly buffing what they nerfed on purpose, and it's still not even CLOSE to what it used to be...Mapping with any investment is 100% loss atm...

They created fires and aren't even bothering to put them out, why are you praising them?

Hanlon's razor.

That's hysteria. GGG devs are gamers and gamers are not the best communicators. How do you know they lied? Chris himself told us the quant/rarity nerf. The archnem drops are good. I've already experienced some impressive drops that weren't possible in previous leagues.

How do you know they lied?
Idk, maybe they didnt said anything about loot nerfs in patch notes before league start in the first place. Forgot to mention using DELETED harvest crafts in Lake of Kalandra trailer.

"The archnem drops are good"
Yeah, i love getting 100 blacksmith whetstones and 57 flasks from one monster. That definitely is impressive.

You are high on copium bruh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info