What We're Working On

Great changes, and league is already pretty decent. Wtf are you clowns even crying about at this point? Go back to reddit
Chris Wilson had a dream. And that dream was to make a game that he and his friends would enjoy. And he gave us the opportunity to play this game.

Now a bunch of people criticize and complain about things they don't like. Again, this attitude of being entitled to something you are not. Ugh...

Sure, we spend money on cosmetics and it can be argued that it gives us the right to ask for things. But compare the amount of money spent to amount of hours played. I have 900 hours. And that makes me a newb. Still I can't name any other game, which I could play for so long and enjoy it.

So, GGG, continue doing what you are doing. Thumbs up!

By the way, where are all the people, who were asking for hard mode? If we can't take this little increase in difficulty, then there is no point in releasing hard mode at all. We have failed Chris' test))

So the excuse is reducing the clicking?

Here is a simple solution to reduce a big amount of clicking without nerfing the currency drop: autopick as an option on option menu. We just pickup all currency and currency like items that our item filter shows up.

You give us the option to choose it or not (for those who don't pick everthing that the filter shows) and the same time we have an option to choose what never pickup by hiding it on item filter.
noob POE noob team
You made a loot treadmill game and then took out the loot part between act 10 and red maps. I don't know if you can be saved or fixed.
Full noob devs
"
Did you know that the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime? Sign up, and enjoy Eorzea today!

Dont forget Patch 6.2 comes out tomorrow as well! More story, new dungeons, Island Sanctuary! So much room for activities!
Just a shame that the trailers and teasers looked so amazing but the game and state of it from my perspective is not really the best.

This post seems a bit like Blizzard ignoring the players and just claiming all is great. It is a slippery slope. I'll stick around a while but not as long as I planned.

A loot oriented game with few loot drops is not very fun.

what are you doing? trying to destroy the game league by league? Stop being so stubborn and listen to the people who pay you.
Thanks GGG.
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
The Point of a MF(Magic Find) Character is literally get more loot/currency nd u have literally broken that not to mention playing on a none MF character yields like barley any loot nd now ur saying that apparently the Arcanist's Strongbox is a bug caused by some changes a few leagues ago REALLY like I never saw a bug because I saw loot from them like all the time u have also broken support for ultrawide 32:9 which a lot of users use I was working on getting full mirrored MF (Magic Find) Gear nd now it became pointless because u see like no loot as a magic find or none magic find heavily investing in maps sextants scarabs is pointless because you'll make as much loot as a running a magic base map
Last edited by AilassaPOE on Aug 22, 2022, 8:54:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info