What We're Working On

@Chriss Wilson, remove that Archmenesis MOBS is to OP. Map boss i can make with close eye, SADGE Rare Mob more powerfull at Map Unique Boss XD JOKE.
Better due to people back because soon coming DIABO 4 and whole poeple go there !!!!!
Literally just drop more raw loot. Fill my screen with stuff if I don't have a loot filter. This is what we all want. Not fancy systems that drop "relevant" loot. We just want loot fountains.
"
Players report that general item drops feel a lot lower in this expansion. There are two changes we made in 3.19. The first is that the rate of encountering rare monsters from certain league content has been reduced, so you are fighting, killing, and receiving rewards from fewer monsters than before. This is partially offset by rare monsters in 3.19 now being more rewarding than they were before

I'd rather get the old drop bonus back and the old rare back.
How utterly stupifying and demeaning.
The drop rates are utterly horrendous. I'm personally quitting until it's fixed and countless players have already left for the same reason. Let us know when it's fixed or risk losing your entire player base.

I just hit maps (6th or more season playing end game) and haven't found any currency bigger than an alch. I literally can't do any content or buy gear to push through. The economy is utterly fucked.
Multiple leagues later and STILL going in the WRONG direction...

Guys, you can bitch all day everyday on the forums and reddit all you want... the ONLY way they will listen is if you actually STOP PLAYING!
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
"
mechanicarts wrote:
Literally just drop more raw loot. Fill my screen with stuff if I don't have a loot filter. This is what we all want. Not fancy systems that drop "relevant" loot. We just want loot fountains.

Yah, I remember when they changed the whole layout of the passive tree to make it harder to get to the other side of the tree because they didn't want people all making the same builds.......... but now they are taking more and more options away so that you HAVE TO MAKE the same builds in order to actually even play the BASE GAME..............
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
towards deadbeat POE2, keep it up lol 6h in endless heist for 2c tnx there are better games.
what the hell is "relevant items" in this game
how do you define what is relevant and what isnt in an rng game
i thought all we do is kill, find whatever item we want with whatever suffix and prefix, craft or enchant it and keep rolling for even more

what isnt relevant to a player, is relevant to another player, hence why players trade or buy from each other

so what do u call "relevant items" in path of exile? lol
Cool. The best change GGG could make is the ability to skip poor content entirely. i.e make it so if you dont click the lantern on an area change the Necropolis dynamic doesnt apply. If these means that no Necropolis content shows in the area thats a price I am willing to play.

By the way. A league is a sales pitch. If it lives up to the pitch and is enjoyable Ill buy supporters packs at the end of the league, not the beginning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info