What We're Working On

Drop rate is horrible. You need to fix this immediately or I'll just go twiddle my thumbs. I've always supported POE with buying mtx's but I won't be doing that this league until you fix it.
NOT ENJOYABLE
What a freakin shame this League is, and this is your answer to it? Failure is what that's called.

Give the people what they want. A game they can interact with. Give us boatloads of loot and currency to play around with. Learning to craft and progress takes ressources. This League is completly devoid of those. How are we supposed to play and enjoy the game when you are actively stoping us from doing so? This is not an ARPG anymore, this is a MobileGameGrindfest on a Desktop App now.

Alone the fact that someone went through standard and had to do close to 200 T16 Full Harvest Atlas Passived 100% Quant Maps to get 1(one!) single 50k Harvest craft is insane. That it should take specialization in the tree and some effort to get what's left over as now the best crafts, sure. But 200 Maps? For one craft? In a Game where odds are that you have to redo it multiple dozen Times to get what you are looking for and after you've removed the good things.

We are supposed to specc into essences to farm them for crafting, but they are literally harder than some of the Endgame Bossfights (Maven/Sirus/Shaper/Uber Elder are a piece of cake compared to some of those Essence encounters).

There are so many more issues with this game:
Insane grindy harvest for very very little reward.
Nerfed Loot from older League Mechanics.
Nerfed amounts of bubblegum currency dropped.
Overtuned AF Archnemesis Mods on Essences.
Overtuned Mutlimod Archnemesis Mobs who are literally harder than the Maps Bosses.
Ruined Minion defenses (Look GhazzyTVs YT for context).
Still no Buffs to Melee but stacking Mechanics against them.
Horrendous visual clarity of Ground Debuffs (Overlapping Degen Zones).
Current League Mechanic is way undertuned in terms of rewards to be worth interacting with. But it looks great, even tho it plays weirdly.

For the positive.. I tried to type something out and it turned into more frustration. So nope. Nothing positive so far.
Simple. Don't play the game. Watch the fire burn. More entertainment out of all the reddit posts and rage.
Last edited by TerminalLife on Aug 23, 2022, 11:07:01 AM
I swear that your post was straight to the subject !
"
Deemer610 wrote:

Even back in 2012 it was not Chris game, but community funded project which could go nowhere without players support and I think community has their right to demand changes that Chris himself cannot see fit.

There's a big problem with his ego, he just can't stop talking about Diablo 2 and good ol' days, it's some neverending boner for this game, but we don't want or care about D2, we want to play PoE and what made it great. Fast combat, big loot explosions, screen freezing skills that drop you down to 10fps and have you praying that you're not dead. The prime of this game is long gone and I don't even know what direction it's going now but I'm one of hundreds if not thousands who can't enjoy it.

Maybe you like that but several players amongst myself doesn't. Also if you played since 2012, you know the game was a lot slower back then. And it doesn't belong to the original vision.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Path of exiled loots
"
:/

Playing since 2012 (10 year account anniversary to the day, actually) and gotta say the golden era of PoE seems to have passed. I am really disappointed with the direction you lot have taken with the game these past 2 leagues. It genuinely feels like I'm watching my favorite pass-time die off. I hope I'm very wrong and that the game finds a way to turn it around in the future.

I don't. This is much better than it has been. You may show yourself out.
Increase currency drops for everything but Heist and Expedition BY A LOT!
Increase currency drops for Heist and Expedition by a little.

Keep rare drops rare but GREATLY INCREASE the chance for them to be fractured
Have a below EX drop chance that a rare item has 2 fractured mods

Overwork the lake layout so it is less shitty and scale the rewards for higher tier seas by a lot. High risk no reward isn't that awesome to everyone but the 1% Oh wait even your 1% is also quitting lol.

Make it so that a Archnemesis mob has 10% reduced HP and 10% reduced Damage output for every AN mod above 1. This should lessen the horrible horrrrribble HORRRIIIIIBLE experience they are now a little.
Last edited by MaxW81 on Aug 23, 2022, 11:37:04 AM
For harvest seeds, return option descriptions instead of names!!! names are so STUPID and USELESS! Who even remembers what "Primal Feasting Horror" means? I'm sure - NOBODY!
"
mozai wrote:
Respectfully - Chris, your game sense is out of touch. I understand there is couple hundreds of ultra hardcore players that wish game will be HARDCORE. But the rest of 99% community is praying you to make it fun and easy. We dont need this endless meaningless grind. We wish come from work, sit down and oblitirate whole screen with few skills for couple hours and repeat it next day. After character is done and game content is done, we wish to make second and third character to feel variety. Your game have potential to make thousands of builds, but your nerfs every league make us play only few meta builds and this is SO SAD. Please hear us!

This.

"
Gerkatra wrote:
You want the league? Take it. It's yours. But balance? Balance I will burn to the ground. Perhaps the suffering of players will finally stir something.

+1

---
Are you running out of common sense?
You need a reality check and some humbling experiences.

You're only turning into Blizard after D3 launch, a husk of it's former self.
Why do you want so badly to take the route of Diablo3 and disconnect from your customer base?
Are you having a midlife crisis? Do you just want handholding and to cash out?

I'm simply disgusted.
The lion, the witch and the audacity of your post...
You don't deserve my time, my money and passion for games.
I regret supporting so much, to see you turn into a monster.
Time to move on!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info