What We're Working On

"
ZenJelly wrote:
"
:/

Playing since 2012 (10 year account anniversary to the day, actually) and gotta say the golden era of PoE seems to have passed. I am really disappointed with the direction you lot have taken with the game these past 2 leagues. It genuinely feels like I'm watching my favorite pass-time die off. I hope I'm very wrong and that the game finds a way to turn it around in the future.

I don't. This is much better than it has been. You may show yourself out.

After you. No, seroiusly, 99% of players shall leave for the sake of the 1% of the ones like you?
You do understand, that as soon this will happen POE will be closed for good?
After Ritual I felt everything in the game got more boring.
TLDR
-Slower progress
-More time and resources to achieve goals.

I usually had to invest around 100h before I could have some fun with bosses (like Sirus 8, or Maven, anything with a nice reward) in a trade league. After all the "changes" I believe thoings would only get worse. And they did.

PoE was a fun and chaotic build simlator that you could bring many of your wild ideas to endgame. Now you still can, if you don't mind losing all your portals or wasting an absurd ammount fighting a boss with your zDPS tank.

But hey, some people wanted it warder, they got what they wanted, game is getting more and more "git gud or git out".

I'm out. For some time, with hopes for the game I've invested more than any other. But things are looking dread. Worse every day.
it's amazing to see how much the playerbase ggg attracted, lost contact to proper gaming.

but yes, you reap what you sow to bring a proper harvest example
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Ruined by favorite game, thank
I'm just sad....
I am considered a causal player, at best, but I began playing in Betrayal and have played every league since and do my best to get as far as I can every league. PoE has been one of my favorite go to games for several years now; it helped alleviate a lot of stress that we all faced during the pandemic and I am forever grateful for the hard work that this team continuously puts out every 3 months.

The problem I am experiencing is the disconnect between the player base and the developing team. Every league there seems to be a walk back on prior "confident" implementations. It gives the notion that the direction and most importantly the function of the game is lost upon the developing teams working on it. I often times find myself scratching my head at a lot of the changes being made. This league is a prime example of that. There is a certain level of confidence loss developing as this continues to happen.

I understand there is a desire to sort of pre prep the player base for the changes coming in PoE 2 but I dont think that is necessary.. I think we all understand that while it is an extension of the first game, there are many changes coming. You do not need to destroy the game to get that message across.

I dont like seeing all the negativity for a team that works so hard on what they put out. But to an extent, it is warranted. I dont know what is going on over there at GGG, but I do hope things begin to turn around and the game becomes playable again.
It just feels like the devs aren't listening to the community at all anymore.
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
I haven't seen a forum post this bad...SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU SCREWED WITH HARVEST! I was pissed then and quit. I came back only to watch all the legacy recipes I had stored get flushed (a total betrayal of the VERY CONCEPT OF STANDARD) and the economy be completely @#$%ed with. If RMA of accounts was legal I would. It was fun, but now I just want to forget this.
this is sad
nerf AN pls or remove AN
nerf rares! they insane bad!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info